Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) Turkey Office is currently looking for an accounting and finance administrator. The ideal candidate will have a work history on the social area and be proficient with all of MicrosoftOffice and MS Dynamics or a similar accounting programme. German and English skills are a must for the position. Flexibility and social competency are highly required.
• Daily financial activities.
• Financial planning in projects and the budgeting of measures
• Follow up of the invoices of all project activities and infrastructure
• Check and ensure the accountability of expenditures
• Responsibility for all monetary transactions/ Review of transactions in the projects according to internal and external specifications
• Internal/External Reporting including Turkish authorities
• Auditing and review of documents in synchronicity with the regional headquarters
• Procurement and inventory
• Support the colleagues in terms of compliance with financial, accounting and applicability issues
• Follow up the documents of the staff(insurance, holidays, etc.)
• Follow up the contracts and the functioning of the office infrastructure
For more about the FNF, you can visit the webpage.
The deadline is 10 November 2018.
For the application, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.