ECORYS is seeking a highly motivated individual to join Ecorys Turkey team as an intern.
Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in Social Sciences,Business Administration or other related departments from a reputable university,
• Full computer literacy; advanced use of MS Office tools,
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Well-organized,result focused, strong attention to details and ability to meet deadlines,
• Strong ability to work both independently and in an international team environment,
• Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment.
• One year of professional working experience(volunteer work during university studies could be accepted)
• Professional experience in EU projects and/or International consultancy firms will be an asset.
Analytical Works and Report Writing:
• Conducting research in various fields as part of the consultancy work at international projects
• Providing good quality written input and data contribution to technical proposals of large scale international and local projects
• Preparation of executive summaries/presentations, etc.
• Keeping and reporting minutes of meetings where necessary
Acquisition and Business Development Related Tasks:
• Project preparation and support to the acquisition process: Drafting expressions of interests (EoI) and contributing to (project) proposals on the basis of questions of (potential)clients or Terms of References (ToRs),
• Acquisition and networking: Maintaining a network of potential clients, partner companies and experts in cooperation with Director and/or Senior Consultant.
• Support for the expert recruitment process and building and maintaining the relationships with the external/internal stakeholders.
Interested candidates are required to submit a CVin English to cvTR@ecorys.com referring to the position they are applying for until 31th of December 2018.
Our history dates back to 1929, when a group of businessmen from Rotterdam established the Foundation The Netherlands Economic Institute (NEI). Poverty relief and other social issues were regarded as important social and economic problems. The goal of the Foundation NEI was then to stimulate the collection and the analysis of economic data. Through the years, our organisation has brought forth many remarkable people who have contributed to the science of economics, including NEI director (1935-1968) Professor Jan Tinbergen, who was awarded the first Nobel Prize for economics for his work in 1969.
During the '90s, Ecorys' expertise proved important with regards to the growth of the EU and reformation processes in countries in Middle and Eastern Europe. To be able to cope with globalisation and in order to stay competitive, NEI developed into a pan-European company. Offices were established in Brussels and Moscow.
In 1999, NEI merged with Kolpron Consultants (established in 1979). In 2000 the diversification and internationalisation was continued by merging with the British company ECOTEC Research and Consulting, specialising in social policy. The name Ecorys was chosen as new name for the Group. Today Ecorys is a company with strong European roots, active worldwide and aiming to be involved in challenging issues regarding the EU.
We value our independence, our integrity and our partnerships and care about the environment we work and live in. We have an active CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) programme, which centres around creating shared value that benefits society and business and which is a joint effort by company and staff.