Admin & Logistic Officer (Ref: (LO-T-20-001))
|Logistics & Procurement Officer||Sivil Toplum|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
POINT Vision: Stabilized Civil Communities Socially and Economically.
• Ensure that logistics/procurement procedures are always enforces and carried out on time in all POINT’s offices.
• Ensure procurement of goods and services is always done following the value for money principle.
• Accountable for Compliance with respects to all capital procurement.
• Ensure that training logistics (hotel’s book, lunches, training materials ...) are carried out on time.
• Ensure the information flow between the different Stakeholders in the supply chain.
• Coordinate with all Point departments to ensure that all the projects procurements are carried out.
• Responsible for transmission to finance all procurement files for payment.
• Responsible for filling the logistics and compliance procurement file.
• Accountable for office/guesthouse bills payment i.e. electricity, water bills and internet for guest house/office.
• Accountable for setting up and receiving requests for house/office maintenance and assure the effective treatment.
• Responsible for lease agreement preparation and amendments.
• Coordinating with other POINT’s offices staff to ensure they are working according to logistics policy.
Skills & Experience:
• 2 years’ experiences with NGOs.
• 2 years’ experience at least as admin & logistic.
• Familiar with trainings needs.
• PC proficiency, including word processing (MS Word or equivalent).
• Excellent organizational and social skills.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
• Excellent in Turkish.
• BA in administration, and/or logistic or related field (MBA preferred).
• Excellent organizational and teamwork skills required.
Reporting to: Operation Coordinator.
The contract period: 6 months.
Location: Turkey - Gaziantep.
What POINT offers:
1- Employment contract.
2- Salary within the contract period.
3- Work permit.
4- Transportation allowance.
5- Communication allowance.
6- Capacity building and training.
7- Positive professional and academic environment.
POINT was established as NGO by a group of Diaspora humanitarian experts. As an NGO,
the co-founders of POINT realized the crucial gaps between providing aids and the need
for building the resilience of communities. We believe at POINT that the best solutions to
support the people in crisis should be by a quick transformation from rapid response to
resilience method, as this approach within humanitarian operations is crucial to the first
efforts of a community to recover, rise again, and start to use their capacity, starting from
education and livelihood at the first stages, ending by early recovery and rehabilitation at
POINT works in many countries closely with civilians like IDPs, Refugees, Returnees, and
host communities, In addition to the local initiatives, local NGOs, and INGOs.
POINT is registered in Sweden as non-profit organization and have missions in Turkey, Iraq,
Yemen, and Syria.