AAR Japan started working in Turkey in response to Van Earthquake 2011 and was one of the first international Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) on the ground responding to the Syrian Crisis. Since 2012, AAR Japan has implemented cross-sectoral projects on basic needs, education, food security, protection and health targeting urban refugees in Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Mardin and Istanbul.
The project’s overall goal, on one hand, is to contribute in building a protective environment for people with disabilities by addressing their health issues, protection risks, and their vulnerabilities and on the other hand, facilitating durable solutions for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in their interest.
AAR Japan is looking for an Office Admin/ Logistics Assistant who will be positioned in Istanbul (Arnavutkoy) Office.
ROLE SUMMARY :
Support the HR and Logistics Departments in all the admin work.
- Take care of the project staff Attendance sheets, collecting signed version and Filing with HR
- Project Procurement follow up with Logistic department under the supervision of project senior officer.
- Follow up on the project staff movement plans with logistic department and project senior officer.
- Support project senior officer in project activity weekly planning.
- Follow up on the department hard copy forms filing.
- Stock management for the department assets.
- Assist with filling out all required forms to proceed with procurement except for the quotation part which should be under the Logistics Officer’s position;
- Stock management for the department assets;
- Support the team with all necessary arrangements for business trips (hotel and ticket reservations).
Bachelor degree in a relevant educational field.
1-3 years’ experience in relevant humanitarian field.
Native Turkish speaker and fluency in English is a MUST.
Ability to work on Microsoft Office application (word, excel and outlook)
Arabic language is asset.
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English CV, cover letter to email provided in the apply button indicating the code number which is 11-ADM-2019 in the subject line after filling the application form on :
by the 30th of October 2019.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfil the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned