Administrative Officer provides day-to-day administrative support to the organization. Administrative Officer handles administrative tasks like answering telephone calls, scheduling meetings, preparing reports, and filing documents. They may also responsible for managing inventory, maintaining company records, handling budget and office reporting, invoicing. He shall have management experience and strong knowledge to assist with organization development.
- Ensuring cost allocations for shared costs on multiple budgets and tracking system for all shared lines along with approved budgets.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with BAHAR and donor-specific policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all materials purchased are of appropriate quality and price and are timely delivered.
- Generate all required procurement documentation and maintain records and files in an impeccable manner.
- Prepare payment requests and collect all needed documents to facilitate payment submission.
- Provide all needed information and documents to finance as per BAHAR and donor policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to make sure the payments are delivered to the suppliers.
- Conducting regular market surveys for commonly purchased goods and services for BAHAR Offices.
- Collect needed documentation from different departments and site and lease efficiently.
- Update relevant staff about the status of his/her request and delivery and maintain regular contact with supervisor on matters of procurement.
- Maintain an accurate and organized filing system for both hard and soft copies.
- Perform other duties as required by the Line Manager.
- Strong sense of personal integrity.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accommodate to changing work environment.
- Team spirit and problem-solving abilities.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or similar role for
- (2) years as a minimum.
- University Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement, or any other related field, additional qualifications in Office Administration is a plus.
- Very good command of Arabic and English, both writing and speaking.
- Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player, and able to work in a multinational environment
- Turkish citizenship is mandatory.