BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA's mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for an admin volunteer , based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to Provide administrative support in HR & Administration as requested by other departments by the line manager.
• Dealing with all necessary paperwork with government institutions and ministries.
• Communicate with the chartered accountant to facilitate financial matters.
• Ability to use the DERBİS system and file archiving.
• Provide administrative support in HR & Administration as requested by other departments by the line manager.
• Help prepare and plan for meetings you may host.
• Providing the necessary assistance to the building and its employees in all government institutions related to work.
• Provide the necessary explanation to team members in government institutions.
Note: the above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones, another future responsibility /accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
• A diploma in Business Administration, or any other equivalent field.
• A minimum of one year experience in a similar position.
• Advanced skills in the Turkish language.
• Pre-intermediate Skills in the English language.
• Advance in the Arabic language.
• BA in Business Administration, or any other equivalent field is a plus.
• Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
A. Technical Competencies (TC):
• Advanced level in in Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Basic level in negotiation.
• Basic level in administrative support.
• Critical thinking.
• Basic knowledge in project management development.
B. Core Competencies (CC):
• Technological awareness
• Stakeholder Orientation
• Residency permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized).
• Applicants with disabilities will be prioritized.
• BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
• BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development