- Email address for application : email@example.com
- Subject of the application e-mail : TRIM-ADM-2021- (Applicant's Surname)
IMECE is looking for a skilled Administration Assistant (to cover 6 months of Maternity Leave) to help us provide quality service to our beneficiaries. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will also be an important member of our team focusing on migrants who has been ill-treated to help them heal both psychological and physical.
You will be working in Nefes Center located in Fatih and also you will be helping our team members to Support the Administration department of the Nefes Programme in its human resources, financial, legal and other organizational responsibilities. Execute administrative tasks, according to the supervisor’s indications and IMECE procedures in order to facilitate the project’s activities and ensure accuracy, legal compliance and support to all programme staff and in collaboration with the different professionals.
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In IMECE we treat our patients with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
Your tasks as Administration Assistant includes:
- Execute administrative and legal related tasks, under supervision of the Finance & Human Resources Coordinator, checking payroll calculations and updating personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security & Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Finance & Human Resources Coordinator in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the Finance & Human Resources Coordinator of any sort of disparity.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Finance & Human Resources Coordinator
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from Assistant Finance & Human Resources Coordinator.
We are looking for a dedicated person who has the professional approach and wants to help our beneficiaries gain a better life. We do expect our candidates to have the following requirements.
- Degree in faculty of economics and administrative sciences
- Essential working experience of at least one year in similar area
- High level Turkish and English, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Microsoft Team)
- Strong communication, organizational and social skills (attentive listening, open attitude, empathy, sensitivity)
- Interest in helping vulnerable population
- Turkish citizenship
- Full time position (Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00)
- Until end of 2021 contract (Renewable in 2022 depending on funding and mutual agreement)
- Location: Istanbul
- Starting date: 18.10.2021
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Failure of submitting this application documents would make the application invalid and the application would not be considered.
All documents of application must be in English.
Please send your applications with CV & Resume, a cover letter including aforementioned instructions in English
The deadline for application is 23/09/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
E mail address for application : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of the application e-mail : TRIM-ADM-2021- (Applicant's Surname)