Administration Officer (Ref: TU-IST-23-ADM-02)
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
The International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) is an international non-governmental organization, whose mission is to protect and serve uprooted people, including refugees, asylum seekers, internally displaced people, victims of human trafficking, and migrants - regardless of faith, race, ethnicity or nationality. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners, and through a worldwide network of members, ICMC implements and advocates for right-based policies and sustainable solutions to address global migration challenges. ICMC’s operations are aimed to respond to the needs of vulnerable individuals and communities, and focus on protection, humanitarian assistance, resettlement, migration and development.
For four decades, ICMC has partnered with the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration to conduct refugee resettlement. Currently ICMC operates under a cooperative agreement with the Department of State (DOS), as a Resettlement Support Centre (RSC) and under a contract with European Union Agency for Asylum (EUAA) to prepare eligible refugee for resettlement to US and European Union Member States. As part of this service, we work with several thousands of refugees and their families each year and take them through each stage of processing that is required for resettlement to the U.S.A. ICMC also has a sub-office in Beirut, Lebanon.
SCOPE OF WORK
Administration Officer effectively carries out daily office operations with a service-oriented approach. He/she is responsible to ensure a safe, efficient, and friendly office environment that facilitates workflow; as well as to initiate and carry out purchasing operations according to corporate procedures and conclude them through manager approval.
- Carry out or coordinate all the activities within the position's scope of responsibility such as routine daily office operations, solicitation of bids and purchasing operations.
- Coordinate office tasks and programs of the security staff, childcare workers/attendants, waiting room attendants/escorts, administrative staff and outsourced services.
- Delegate the duties of the office and cleaning staff.
- Ensure that the purchasing procedures comply with the corporate policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Ensure that the requirements established in SOPs are met prior to purchasing decisions, initiate purchasing procedures upon department requests and complete them through manager approval.
- Provide support for the bidding and purchasing procedures of outsourced services such as consultancy, cleaning, and security; coordinate the arrival, departure and management of outsourced staff in the office.
- Fulfill the responsibilities of the Administration Supervisor when he/she is out of office. Support the Administration Supervisor in the coordination of office activities.
- Conduct inventory controls and update inventory records.
- Monthly update information technology and other inventory records and confirm them with the information technology/finance departments.
- Periodically conduct on site stock and inventory controls and do their reporting.
- Help anticipate occupational safety and health risks in the office.
- Fulfill and monitor tasks and procedures required by the information security management standard and other corporate standards for the department.
- Fully coordinate any activity related to office renovation.
- Contact relevant government institutions and carry out correspondence with them when necessary.
- High school diploma as minimum education.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good working knowledge of MS office programs.
- Familiarity with inventory programs.
- Minimum four years of experience in administrative affairs, preferably in a multicultural setting.
- Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vacancy Notice number TU-IST-23-ADM-02. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 6 April 2023.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Owing to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified. Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy toward sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. ICMC may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate based on race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status, and age.
By submitting your application, you agree that ICMC collects and processes the information you provide. Your personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. In any case, your personal information will be stored until the end of the application process and then destroyed in accordance with the relevant legislation if we do not have the opportunity to offer you a position.
If you have sent your personal information to us, we would like to indicate that you have the following rights.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if it has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Application Address for all ICMC Positions: email@example.com