International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for Administrative Officer (Turkish Nationality) according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children.
Position: Administrative Officer
Position Place: Şanlıurfa
Job Duration: December 1, 2019 – June 15, 2020, Full Time
Number of Recruitments: 1
- In coordination with the Info Hub Manager, to support the administrative process, prepare the reports, and follow the planning process of the Project.
- To prepare regular reports to the Info Hub Manager and to control the process related to financial expenses, and to make sure that the process is going according to the estimated time frame.
- Under the framework of finance, performing cash balances, follow-ups on advance payments, document order, reporting them, and ensuring access to necessary portals in coordination with the financial team at the InfoHub.
- To conduct price research, document tracking, and regulation processes within the scope of purchasing processes.
- To support the Human Resources processes by following up on the registration and resignation of personnel, the evaluation of leaves, etc.
- Ensuring that the materials registered in the Inventory List are kept in records, labeled in accordance with the visibility rules and ensure the proper and safe use of all activity materials.
- Determining the InfoHub’s weekly, consumable needs and following up on the advance demands for making purchases.
- To take part in the coordination between the suppliers and the InfoHub for the transportation, distribution, and storage of catering /daily snack packages, stationery materials and all kinds of materials planned to be distributed to the beneficiaries.
- Collecting, compiling, and renewing the necessary information to update the Service Map monthly in coordination with the Case Workers.
- To cooperate with the relevant Project Manager during the registration and follow-up process of the child beneficiaries who are going to benefit from the children’s spaces.
- To cooperate with the Project Manager in the general layout, cleaning, displacement planning, etc. in the event area. To follow up all administrative and daily operations and to cooperate with the Project Site Coordinator.
- To follow up with transportation and/or accommodation organizations for all kinds of meetings and travels.
- To ensure the coordination of the project driver, to keep records of relevant documents such as vehicle tracking chart, fuel bills, parking fees, and to include them in financial reports.
- To ensure the general coordination and representation in cases where the INFOHUB Manager is out of the office.
- To act in accordance with the privacy of the beneficiary and to support other team members to comply with the same sensitivities, especially regarding child safety.
- Participate in all training and orientation meetings that may be held during the weekends.
- Fulfillment of other ad hoc tasks that may be delegated by the InfoHub Manager when needed and to work in accordance with the general needs of the project.
- Ensure that the project runs in a healthy manner in cooperation with all personnel; to avoid any kind of behavior and attitude in which the beneficiaries and personnel may be physically or psychologically damaged.
- University degree in related field (e.g. business administration, public administration)
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience in business or NGO administration, preferably experience managing community centers for refugee populations.
- Strong organization skills. Demonstrated experience organizing community events and services across a range of technical sectors
- Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic attitude while being a pro-active problem solver.
- Capacity to work closely with, understand, and support local Syrian and Turkish partners. Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with Turkish government officials.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation concepts, tools, and methods.
- Demonstrated experience designing and facilitating trainings
- Experience in staff development preferred.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Ability to manage programming databases preferred.
- Fluency in oral and written English and Turkish required.
- Arabic proficiency strongly preferred.
- No military service liability for male candidates until July 2020.
- Turkish Nationality is a must.
IBC (UA Mavi Hilal)
Since more than 19 years, IBC has been working to help in alleviating human sufferings, hunger, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age, and sexual orientation, genetic and physical features.