ANKON Consulting is looking for Senior Expert vocatıonal math teachıng, natıonal for an EU funded Project (Ref: IQVET02)
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Referans Kodu : IQVET02
E-posta : firstname.lastname@example.org
Başvurunuzu referans kodu ile eposta adresine iletiniz.
Project: Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence
Position: Senior Expert vocatıonal math teachıng, natıonal
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of Mathematics, Mathematics Teaching, Business Administration, Economics, Administrative Sciences, Educational Sciences, Social Sciences, or Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of professional or academic experience in managing or implementing initial or continuous professional development of teachers
- Minimum 3 years of academic or professional experience of initial or continuous professional development for Mathematics teachers
- Good knowledge, understanding and skills in current and innovative Math Teaching practices internationally and in Turkey, such as inquiry-based learning, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of professional or academic research experience in maths education and
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience in teacher training.
- Substantial experience in training programme development
- Fluency in Turkish language
- Good command of written and spoken English for professional purposes
- Full computer literacy
- Along with the SNKE Lead and Vocational Foreign Language Teaching, and SNKE Vocational Science Teaching, designing, or adopting a common inquiry or practice-based learning approach for relevant subject matters via in-service training of Foreign Language (English), Math and Science teachers in VET schools.
- Preparation for and provision of input for agenda, presentations, and programming of workshops in Ankara to develop the in-service training programme for Vocational Math Teaching for teachers at VET schools.
- Facilitation of 25 five-day trainings to be conducted for VET teachers on Vocational Math Teaching in the pilot provinces.
- Preparation of and provision of input for an implementation guide in Turkish including two videos
- Facilitation of one 10-day ToT