Developing social development projects conducted in third sector’s public and private spheres and improving the management of the provided services through technical training and consultancy services.
We are imagining work ethics internalized by practice in which all corporate and individual structures aim social benefit. We build projects and services running accordingly in a proper strategic frame by prioritizing the terms of wholism, productivity, capacity of influence, utility and professionalism.
- Responsibility towards people and society
- Respect to privacy
- Openness to sharing information
What we do:
Providing consultancy service son human resources, finance management, project cycle management, and commodity market; doing research on third sector activities; organizing training for capacity building; preparing communication materials for visibility
Place of work: Based in Istanbul (European Side)
Others: Please be informed that this is a local position as such only application from candidates who have legal status to work in Turkey will be considered
Carrying out or supervising all maintenance logistics activities in the base (vehicles, fuel consumption, and local infrastructure) according to SUT standards and protocols in order to have the material, infrastructure and vehicles in optimal running conditions.
• Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security measures
• Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel,lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.).
• Checking and ensuring the maintenance of SUT premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings etc. and security conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities.
• Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and radio communications, in particular:
• Inventories and the reallocation of equipment.
• Renewing the authorization to use radio material with local authorities.
• Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations.
• Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state.
• Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased.
• Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
SUT Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
• Arranging and managing movements, transportation and accommodation for staff and visitor Carrying out purchases and managing the administrative and accounting procedures related to purchasing.
• At the request of the line manager, obtaining different quotations from suppliers, directly assessing the local market, seeking cost effective solutions, when negotiating prices and quality.
• Placing purchase orders to pre-selected suppliers with whom prices have been approved by Logistics Coordinator
• Requesting invoices or receipts, without delay for all purchases, checking they are correctly filled in and translating them to English.
• Updating suppliers-prices and data.
o Essential Secondary Education
o Desirable:Previous working experience in logistics/administration
o Desirable:Experience working in an international environment, INGO or NGO
o Results and Quality Orientation
o Teamwork and Cooperation
o Behavioral Flexibility
o Commitment to SUT Principles
o Service Orientation
o Stress Management
o Turkish (Native or C2)
o English (B2 or above)
o Experienced user of Microsoft Windows OS, Microsoft Office programs (mainly excel and word)
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send a detailed CV and Cover Letter in a single document in English to the email address provided when you click the apply button.
CV should be in this format, so we can identify and file them easily:
SURNAME _Name _Kinds of Docs Ex: DOE_John_CV andCover Letter
Please indicate “2019 BASE AND FACILITIES OFFICER” in the subject line:
Deadline: February 03, 2019 Sunday at 23.59
Please be informed that this is a local position as such only application from candidates who have legal status to work in Turkey will be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and technical test.
We encourage applicants to submit the application as soon as possible; Position can be closed before deadline depending upon enough number of CVs
SUT Danışmanlık Ticaret Limited Şirketi
İnsan kaynakları yönetim danışmanlığı hizmetleri, insan kaynaklarının sağlanması, yerli ve yabancı gerçek ve tüzel kişilere her türlü ticari teknik finansal hukuki danışmanlık yapmak, danışmanlık hizmeti sağlamak, araştırmalar yapmak, projeler üretmek, özel ve kamu kurum ve kuruluşlarına teknik danışmanlık ve eğitim hizmeti sağlamak, yönetim ve danışmanlık alanlarında özel eğitim ve hizmet vermek, her türlü ürün, sistem ve personel belgeleri almak ve vermek, insan kaynakları alanında eleman yetiştirmek, iş alanları yaratmak, özel ve kamu kurum ve kuruluşlarına insan kaynakları alanında hizmetler vermek ve özel eğitimlerini hazırlamak kurumsal eğitimler vermek, tedarik, taşıma, depolama, eczacılık, eğitim, kaynak temini, teknik hizmetler ve sağlık hizmetlerinin sağlanması.