Collaborate with other team members and roles to implement and deliver data solutions including but not limited to data sources pipeline, data processing, reports, data web APIs. As a data engineer will be involved in defining and applying engineering standards and best practices as well as Identify, troubleshoot and resolve production data issues.
- You possess at least a BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong technical background with 2+ years of relevant experience as a Data Engineering
- You have experience in SQL development, and in building report and dashboards.
- Good understanding of BI – Data warehouse DB Concepts
- You have a structured approach to development (measuring, monitoring, and testing)
- You are dedicated to writing and maintaining high quality code.
- Previous experience with Bigdata is a plus.
- Previous experience with Telcom domain is plus.
- Previous experience with Hadoop Solution Components/Hadoop Administration/Spark is plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement data services solutions (Data Ingestion, Data Processing, APIs, Computations)
- Implement and develop data quality control.
- Business intelligence and report generation Development
- Develop data set processes.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production data integrity and performance issues.
|BI – Data warehouse DB Concepts||Mid|
|OOP(Object Oriented Programing)||Basic|
|Data Visualization tools||Basic|
|Java/Scala/C++||Good to Have|
|Hadoop Basic Operations||Good to Have|
|Hadoop Solution Components||Good to Have|
|Hadoop Administration||Good to Have|
|Spark||Good to Have|
|Telcom Concepts||Good to Have|
Our dynamic work environment encourages and rewards innovators who bring outside-the-box thinking and leadership skills. We have offices in the US, Europe and the Middle East, and work with clients across the globe. Do you have the entrepreneurial vision and ambition to be a part of our journey? If so, then get in touch.