ENTAS AS. is a family-owned trading company that has newly invested in an online virtual event marketplace. We are looking for young intern(s) who are enthusiastic about online trends and developments and willing to work in a startup environment (remote work). (The internship will initially last for four months, with a possibility of a full time position)
- Take part in vendor relations and vendor management processes
- Taking active role in administrative and managerial activities
- Conducting social media and platform research and communication activities
- Prepare communication materials to be used on the platform
- Working on the website, as well as back-end software
- Provide support for marketing campaigns and investment decks
- Working with the founders of the platform, preparing daily and weekly reports internally and externally
- Provide surge-capactiy in all areas of the start-up development
- Master's student, recent graduate or university student (3rd or 4th year)
- All backgrounds are welcome to apply- we welcome diverse perspectives
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
- Fluency in English
- Interest in social media and social trends
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in a start up environment
- Creativity and can-do attitude
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- The position comes with a modest compensation.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted remotely.