Description of Job
The Junior Business Development Specialist plays a key role in managing proposal development and supporting Business Development Director. This role includes leading and managing proposal development efforts; gathering information and networking; supporting Business Development Director responding to bids; liaising with partners/potential partners and assisting with negotiations for scopes of work; conceptualizing UDA’s role in potential projects; reviewing draft proposals; and coordinating final submissions.
Additionally, the Junior Business Development Specialist works closely with other staff to anticipate, gather intelligence, and plan for opportunities relevant to UDA’s core expertise and support external engagements relevant to UDA.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and conduct desk review research
- Proposal development and partnering
- Identify new business opportunities
- Develop marketing activities of company products
- Communicate with our global network and partners to find new opportunities
- Develop strategies for growth to reach a greater audience both in local and global markets.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University Degree from a reputable university with a major preferably in Economy, Business Administration, and Statistics
- Preferably at least 3 years of Professional working experience preferably in business development/marketing
- Outstanding communication skills (both in Turkish&English) from a written, verbal and presentation perspective
- Good at coordination, teamwork and multi-task management
- Highly developed strategic, analytical thinking and negotiation skills,
- Result oriented and highly motivated personality
- Good computer knowledge and command of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge on use of Graphic software (like Adobe and etc) is advantage
As a part of its R&D investment, UDA has developed its own data collection platform and web-based analytical tool which is based on GIS technology.