Duration: Full-time / Permanent
Estimated Start Date: September 2021
Job in brief: We are looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Experts to help us expand our business network. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective BD strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting projects and forging strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Developing & apply a business development strategy focused on high qualified and successful projects and consortiums
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective stakeholders
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing stakeholders
- Managing tender application processes
- Contributing to the tender dossiers (both administrative and technical)
- A proven track record in managing and writing successful tender proposals for institutional donors such as EU, UN, TÜBİTAK (IPA II-III, H2020, Horizon Europe etc.) with ability to provide clear guidance on donor requirements and procedures to other staff
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of EU Funding opportunities & requirements; as well as procurement and tendering rules, standards and criteria; well experienced on developing proposals, log frames and budget
- Minimum 7 years of general professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience of business development in/for funding institutions
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation & influential, written and verbal communication skills to work effectively and manage relationships at all levels in a multi-cultural environment, often at a distance
- Proficiency in English & MS Office Programmes
- Good Time management and planning skills
We expect interested candidates having the required experiences to send their CVs prepared in English and EU format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “bde1-2021” reference code. Applications are open to all EU and non-EU citizens.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews.
BYS Grup has in depth experience in international projects financed by multilateral and bilateral institutions, such as the EU, World Bank, UN and Turkish Research and Scientific Council.
Innovation and R&D needs have become the two indispensable elements for the sustainability in today’s business environment. Hence, BYS Grup also carries out R&D projects in the technology development center, Gazi Technopark, with an innovative and technology-oriented standpoint. Please see https://www.bysgrup.com.tr/ for details.