I - Position Summary
Under direct supervision of the Accountability Assistant, the position holder will be working in close collaboration. S/he will be responsible to support the accountability assistant in the registration of the received complaints through the assigned CARE’s hotline number, following up with the programs side and responding toward the complaint in addition to the accountability products.
II - General Function
- Receiving complaints and feedback from the different stakeholders through the CARE’s hotline number about the ongoing activities and programs in Turkey.
- Complete the feedback and complaint form with the feedback and complaints received in order to support the accountability Assistant to record it.
- Keeping complainants informed about the progress made on a complaint made.
- Document and archive the records of complainants in regular basis keeping their information safe and password protected.
- Tracking the status of each case and ensuring that follow-ups from the program team are being made.
- Support the accountability Assistant in preparing weekly, monthly analysing for the received complaints th rough CAREs CRM.
- Coordinating with the supervisor closing to get updates on the implementation in order to provide accurate response to the affected population and manage realistic expectations.
- Perform any other task as required by line supervisor.
Qualification and Skills
- High integrity and willingness to conduct her/himself transparently.
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong skills in Ms Office, esp. Excel, word. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in Arabic and English.
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills, attention to details, and critical thinking ability.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Strong empathy skills and genuine care and respect for needs of others.
- Commitment to the aims and principles of CARE International (esp. Humanitarian Ethics)
- Ability to work in a team.
- Previous experience working in humanitarian programs
- Educational background in Social Science, Humanities or any field related to data management
- Knowledge of and experience using open source platforms such as Open Data Kit (ODK), KoBo Collect.
- Knowledge and experience on client management
- Ensure that the minimum standards of humanitarian relief are maintained in accordance with the Sphere Charter and Red Cross Code of Conduct.
- Comply with CARE policies and practices with respect to gender and diversity, child protection, code of conduct, health and safety, and equal opportunities.
V – Work conditions
Duty station: 60 % Office work 40% filed visits inside Turkey
VI – Contract length
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to CARE Turkey, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. CARE Turkey is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
CARE Turkey expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. CARE employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside CARE.
Employment is subject to the possession of valid identification documents (passport, residency card, temporary protection card, etc.) and successfully obtaining permission to work by the Government of Turkey (work permit). CARE will submit the work permit application on behalf of the selected candidate after the job offer accepted. Candidate can start to work for CARE only after the work permit is received. Failure to provide the required documents or rejection of a work permit application by the Government of Turkey will result in your employment offer being rescinded.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, following to provided link when you click on the apply button.
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
** CARE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer **