CARE International provides humanitarian assistance in turkey for both in need refugees and host community. The Accountability Office Worker is a part of the Accountability unit, supporting implementation of the accountability system under CARE Turkey program.
The Accountability Office Worker will be responsible for registering received complaints and feedback through the assigned CARE’s Complaint and Response Mechanism (FCRM), following up with the complaints and responding in addition to verification calls to be made. The position will ensure maintenance of FCRM and other related accountability databases, enhance the trust and confidence of beneficiaries through timely responses and conduct verification for distribution activities.
Job Responsibility #1 % 80 of time
- Receiving complaints and feedback from the different stakeholders through the CARE’s available complaints and feedback channels
- Managing CARE’s FCRM database and do entry of all the complaints/suggestions/feedback received through various available channels under CARE Turkey program.
- Respond to all feedback and complaints in a timely manner, polite way and provide appropriate responses as required directly or/and ensure the same approach being followed by program staff.
- Keeping complainants informed about the progress made on submitted complaint.
- Document and archive the records of complainants in regular basis keeping their information safe and protected.
- Support the Accountability Officer in preparing weekly, monthly analysis for the received complaints and feedback.
Job Responsibility #2 % 20 of time
- Support Accountability Assistant in any accountability activities (e.g. FGDs).
- Any other task as required by line manager
- At least university degree
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and with people of diverse backgrounds and cross-culturally.
- Work/voluntary experience with NGOs.
- Experience of community-based or social work.
- Strong planning, inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong report writing and documentation skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn from others
- Minimum 1 year relevant professional experience in a similar setting.
- Fluent spoken and written Arabic
- Fluent spoken Turkish
- Written English for internal communication
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, Access and MS Outlook
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to CARE Turkey, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. CARE Turkey is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
CARE Turkey expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. CARE employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside CARE.
Employment is subject to the possession of valid identification documents (passport, residency card, temporary protection card, etc.) and successfully obtaining permission to work by the Government of Turkey (work permit). CARE will submit the work permit application on behalf of the selected candidate after the job offer accepted. Candidate can start to work for CARE only after the work permit is received. Failure to provide the required documents or rejection of a work permit application by the Government of Turkey will result in your employment offer being rescinded.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, following to provided link when you click on the apply button.
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
** CARE International is an Equal Opportunity Employer **
** Female candidates are encouraged to apply! **