- Organizational Background
ASRA, is a non-governmental and humanitarian aid organisation which mainly aims at meeting basic needs and improving living conditions of the individuals and communities who are affected by humanitarian crisis, conflicts, human rights violations and natural disasters.
ASRA continues its works at national and international level within principles of non-discrimination, transparency, impartiality, and accountability, according to the international standards of humanitarian privacy. ASRA has a role in enhancing living conditions of crisis affected individuals and communities through activities and emergency responses carried out at national and international level.
ASRA, by carrying out field studies which regularly analyse the conditions of crisis affected people, and publishing situation reports; directs the attention of relevant organisations to crisis regions.
ASRA, pursuant to the principles of non-discrimination, transparency, impartiality and accountability, adopts direct and quick response to the crisis affected individuals and communities, as the main principle.
2 . Job Summary :
The Case Management Assistant will conduct the need assessment and screening activities to provide need-oriented and timely assistance for vulnerable groups and cases; It will actively participate in case management processes and will carry out follow-up and case closure processes in the first and subsequent processes.
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
Within the authorized task, the Case Management Assistant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To work in cooperation with the Community Health Employee to receive the evaluations of patients enrolled in Community Health Center services.
- To ensure that vulnerable people participate in awareness-raising activities on public health issues in a high-quality and evidence-based manner in accordance with international standards in Community Health Center services,
- To perform analysis through the Community Health Family Screening Form,
- To carry out awareness-raising activities on age-appropriate and personalized public health issues for women and girls in safe and easily accessible areas,
- To carry out routing activities among local service providers in MSYD's case management services, taking into account the working protocols and personal information privacy of the cases,
- Supporting the mapping of local service providers and ensuring the development of the agreement,
- To engage in awareness raising activities for specified diseases and treatments and to direct second and third level health services if necessary.
- To ensure correct data entry of all cases received,
- Preparing intervention plan, maintenance-oriented plan and case summaries for the cases under detailed evaluation,
- Identifying individual protection cases and following up cases until the cases are considered closed,
- Working with individuals and families identified to develop and implement action plans in line with their needs, capacities and goals
- To record the data entry on time for the evaluation maintenance plan and to follow the information in the database.
- To accompany the cases in the applications and make the relevant visits when necessary,
- Compiling information and preparing reports on success stories
- To report to the project manager on a weekly and / or monthly basis,
- Collaborating with other MSYD team members, if necessary
- Reviewing all case evaluations with the Protection Officer,
- In case of temporary or permanent permit status, filling in the transfer-delivery report and submit it to the relevant department.
4 Required Qualifications:
• Having at least 2 years of professional humanitarian experience with a humanitarian institution focused on Psycho-Social, community services and protection,
• It is preferred to have experience with case management protocols,
• Word, Excel, Outlook etc. having a certain level of knowledge and practice in the programs,
• Should have the ability to read and write Turkish, and to read and write advanced English. Arabic is preferred,
• Knowing the rights and protection issues of refugees, children and women. - Working experience with Syrian refugees will be an advantage,
• Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills with different groups, partners and nations,
• Using initiative and self-motivation with teamwork and a strong commitment to humanitarian principles.
5 Additional Responsibilities :
Regarding skill and experience levels, additional tasks may be required if necessary.