Association for Aid and Relief, Japan (AAR Japan) is an international humanitarian organization that helps people in need in over 15 countries. We began our emergency relief operation in response to the Syrian crisis in October 2012.
AAR Japan is looking for Case Management Officer who will be positioned in Mardin, Turkey.
- Ensure mainstreaming of protection principles into all CM activities by conducting quality checks of relevant files and reports
- Ensure that all CM activities are in compliance with the criteria and timeframes defined in the CM SOP
- Comply to AAR Japan Outreach and Field Visit Safety Policy and Procedure for all CM field activities
- Supervise the referral mechanism with other stakeholders and conduct screening, quality checks of the submitted referral forms,
- Conduct Case Management monthly supervision meetings, and report monthly to HOO on related results, obstacles and suggestions.
- Reporting CM activities and result on weekly and montly base to HoOs
- Act and conduct Performance management for the officer of Case management and staff regarding with objective setting, feedback follow up and performance appraisals.
- Provide day to day supervision and on-demand task support to case management staff.
- Coordinate with other departments like logistic, outreach, CFS/CC in order to ensure timely and quality referrals and services
- Conduct the works assigned by the Employer;
- Turkish citizenship is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Educational Field
- Minimum 3 years’ professional experience
- Minimum 1 year management experience and/or 2 year of experience in the same field/area of work
- Native Turkish language with high English skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Program
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and multi-cultural work environment sometimes under extreme pressure
- Master’s/ PhD degree
- Arabic/Kurdish speaker
- Familiarity with the local refugee context in Mardin
- Demonstrated experience and skills in social work / case management
- Experience/ability to write/review clear reports with very few mistakes
- Experience and ability to motivate people and to manage a team
- Experience/Ability to communication in a positive and diplomatic way.
- Experience/Ability to negotiate
- Experience of taking initiative and being proactive
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- Excellent personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Start day: ASAP
- Work location: Mardin with occasional business trips inside Turkey
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should apply via AAR Japan application form on the link.
After submitting the form please submit your English CV and a cover letter mentioning MY003CMO in the subject line to provided in the apply/başvur button
by the 4th of April 2019.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned