International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for Case Worker (Turkish Nationality) according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children.
Position: Case Worker
Position Place: Şanlıurfa
Job Duration: August 31, 2020, Full Time - with a possibility of extension
Number of Recruitments: 1
- In coordination with the InfoHub Manager, to work in accordance with the general objectives and principles of the project, to work in coordination with teammates, and to report all processes at desired intervals.
- Accurately and completely follow the necessary processes to develop efficient and measurable protection, mainly for Syrian refugees and other caseworkers.
- Determine the needs of the beneficiaries accurately, and evaluate them in detail in order to establish a correct follow-up plan.
- Implementing case management stages in a timely manner to ensure that case follow-up is finalized as soon as possible
- Establish the barriers to protection and gather information to manage the removal of these barriers.
- Evaluate, guide, and accompany beneficiaries who need physical /mental health treatment/ support in accordance with specialized services.
- To organize protection and awareness raising sessions at the InfoHubs or outdoors at regular intervals, and to inform the manager to whom he/she is affiliated with to obtain the relevant permissions when necessary.
- Organize community activities to provide protection information, and communicate with the beneficiaries in need. Follow up with local stakeholders and report the information to the InfoHub Manager.
- Follow all the rules that must be followed within the scope of House Visits and act as necessary for the proper representation of the Foundation.
- To support the entire team in the exchange of experiences related to IPA/Case Managment with other case workers and to evaluate cases with the InfoHub Manager.
- Decide on the need for Individual Protection Assistance with the team and Info Hub Manager to which it is affiliated.
- Make sure of accurately entering the correct data under the guidance of the relevant personnel for the correct reporting of the project;
- Review all case assessments with the InfoHub Manager and other team members.
- Evaluate the beneficiaries’ satisfaction through open communication and monitoring tools.
- Develop periodic bulletins specific to the InfoHub.
- To act in accordance with the privacy of the beneficiary, especially regarding child safety, and to support other team members to be sensitive with the related sensitivies.
- Participate in all training and orientation meetings that may sometimes take place on weekends.
- Fulfill the tasks delegated by the InfoHub Manager and work in accordance with the general needs of the Project
- Ensuring that the project runs in a healthy manner in cooperation with all personnel; to avoid any kind of behavior and attitude in which the beneficiaries and personnel may be physically or physically damaged
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science and or relevant area – can be compensated with direct work experience in NGOs for at least 2 years
- Good Arabic and English skills is an asset.
- Experience with case management protocols
- Knowledge of protection and key protection concerns
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and with people of diverse backgrounds and cross-culturally
- Work/voluntary experience with a NGO, minimum 2 years
- Experience of community-based, social work or implementing protection activities minimum 1 year
- Strong planning, inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong report writing and documentation skills
- Flexible, enthusiastic and willing to learn from others
- Good computer skills, especially in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- No military service liability for male candidates until February 2021.
- Turkish Nationality is a must.
IBC (UA Mavi Hilal)
Since more than 19 years, IBC has been working to help in alleviating human sufferings, hunger, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age, and sexual orientation, genetic and physical features.