Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: Administrative Officer
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Turkey staff.
General objective of the position:
The cleaner is responsible of Helping with the office requirements and helping staff with daily needs and maintain office hygiene and to Take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Maintain hygiene in the kitchen.
- serve guests and employees with beverages.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- Secondary certificate or any relevant education background
- Proven working experience (1 year) as a cleaner.
1-Follows up on personnel issues.
2-Provides reports on administrative matters.
3-Knows different techniques of follow up.
4-Knows when to follow up on required tasks.
5-Uses the best follow up techniques to match the context.
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Advanced in Turkish
- English Beginner
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is 19/ July / 2020