ANKON Consulting is looking for a Communication Expert for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Civil Society Facility 2018 – Sivil Düşün IV” to be implemented in Turkey.
Key Expert 3: Communication Expert
100% working time should be spent in Turkey, unless otherwise requested and authorised by EU Delegation.
Qualifications and skills
- Hold a bachelor or higher degree. In the absence of such degree, at least six additional years of working experience to the years and in the fields requested in the general professionalexperience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish
- Full computer literacy in office applications
- at least four years of experience in managing social media campaigns
General professional experience
- Minimum six years of professional working experience as a communication expert.
Specific professional experience
The communication expert must have at least four years' experience in two or more of the following subjects:
- Promoting/communicating on EU or other national/international organisations or agencies funded projects
- Experience in coordinating information, awareness and/or visibility activities (campaigns, events, websites, trainings etc.), targeting Civil Society.
- Designing and conducting training for civil society organisations
- Experience of working with and/or for civil society organisations
ANKON Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş.
ANKON Consulting also runs in the frontline of its region’s development programs and projects. It focuses on social and economic policies in both locally and internationally-funded projects ranging from capacity building to strategy development and project management, in variety of areas and sectors.
ANKON Consulting combines innovation and dynamism with a quarter of a decade’s experience ever since its establishment in 1986. Established in Ankara, the political and public policy decision center of Turkey, it has a solid reputation as a solution partner with valuable skills, experience across a broad spectrum of consulting and development services.
ANKON’s logo, inspired by the bronze medallion which belongs to the Civilization of Phrygian, represents respect of heritage, wealth, prosperity and creativity.
ANKON Consulting is among the signatories of the UN Global Compact and thus adheres to its common goals, such as building markets, combating corruption, safeguarding the environment and ensuring social inclusion.
We are a team with a social conscience and a high degree of emphasis on professional ethics.