IDI is hiring a "Communications Assistant" to be a member of the backstopping team in İzmir Network and Innovation Centre (İzmir NIC) Project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the project team in implementing project activities and support other integration related activities;
- Prepare and maintain e-mail templates, calendars for the beneficiaries of the Project;
- Track e-mail and social media accounts for the effective internal and external communications;
- Drafting and editing materials and correspondences;
- Collecting data and maintaining Project database;
- Assist the team in the planning, organisation and logistical arrangement of meetings, conferences, seminars, webinars, trainings and workshops;
- Translate daily correspondences and project related documents, reports if requested by the Project Managers, Key Experts (KEs) and Non-Key Experts (NKEs);
- Support the team drafting of project reports in a timely manner, as well as other relevant information materials;
- Supporting KEs and NKEs in the day-to-day administrative management, logistics and etc.
Qualifications and skills
- A relevant university degree;
- Fluency in the Turkish language, and a very good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- High level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office Programmes, online management tools (Airtable, Slack, etc.) and web analytics software and experience translating it;
- Profound verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong management and organizational skills are necessary;
- Very good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure is required;
- Good reporting, filing and documentation skills;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing circumstances and requirements;
- Experience in accounting and financial management/tracking would be an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional working experience in communications professional or related professional experience in administration;
- Previous experience in providing administrative, logistic and bookkeeping support;
- Previous experience on an EU funded project as a communication assistant/officer etc;
- Experience in visibility rules of the EU funded project.
If you are interested in this position and based in İzmir, please send your uptodate English CV (in EuropeAid CV template) with your contact details by December 15, 2022. E-mail subject line should read: Job Application – Communications Assistant-İzmir.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an online interview.