|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Referans Kodu :
E-posta : email@example.com
Başvurunuzu referans kodu ile eposta adresine iletiniz.
Purpose of the Job:
Communication is a major strength of Greenpeace: it helps us to drive the attention to the problems, promote the solutions we are pushing for, and inspire people to action. We are currently looking for a skilled and passionate communication and engagement officer to communicate our campaigns through telling inspiring human stories in order to mobilize people and actively contribute to the development and implementation of communication strategies and engagement plans that support our campaigns as well as fundraising. Tasks may also include leading the projects/teams as required, public representation and liaising with Greenpeace global network.
Communications t officer report to the Program Director.
Campaign Communication and mobilisation
● As a member of the project and campaign teams, play a key role in developing audience centered communication and engagement strategies, tactics and plans in coordination with key positions in Program and Engagement departments.
● Find, develop and tell the stories to mobilize people around campaigns.
● Identify and organize expertise consultancies, in coordination with relative project leaders and data-insight responsible when the project strategy does require.
● Provide expertise and input on the development of project strategies, global projects, and marketing proposals where relevant.
● Follow the external debate and trends in order to identify issue engagement opportunities
● Ensure the project strategies have realistic whilst ambitious objectives.
● To carry out local research and interviews in Greenpeace current campaign regions depending on the purpose of producing content.
● The post holder also assists the Line Manager in developing and implementing non-project communications strategies to achieve organizational goals and enhance Greenpeace capability to influence public agenda and build public support.
● Write and/or oversee external and internal reports, fact sheets and briefings, ensuring clear and consistent messaging, in support of project objectives and in line with organisation publication policy in order to maximize coverage of the issue.
● Continue to raise profile of Greenpeace in Turkey to become an effective, credible, and attractive environmental NGO in society
● Contribute to the overall visibility of Greenpeace Turkey by developing creative, cutting- edge media strategies and overseeing their execution.
● Represent Greenpeace at relevant national, international and local meetings, debates, conventions, press conferences with external bodies such as media, industry, governments, NGOs, and major donors/foundations, in order to further the agreed project objectives.
● Acts and directs as an active member of the team in crisis management and responsive moments.
● Serve as organization spokesperson when required.
● Contribute to preparation and editing of organizational publications including the content of GP Akdeniz magazine
● Preparing blog posts, press releases, Q&A documents in accordance with the campaign plan and strategic communication objectives.
● Get information of what is happening in Greenpeace all over the world and informs other staff and, if necessary, other national offices.
● Translating the contents from other GP offices if needed.
Responsive & Crisis Moments
● When agreed and appointed, function as focal contact person, coordinate information flow, in coordination with respective budget holders including delivery of processes such as; reporting and evaluation in conjunction with global organisation.
● When appointed, oversee, develop and implement response campaign opportunities
● Works in direct coordination with Program Director and if necessary with the senior management team in brand related matters
● Contribute to producing the content and tools related to daily agenda which has connection current campaigns
Working in Project Teams
· Assist preparation and implementation of communication plans and strategies (copywriting, production of photos, videos, narratives and stories)
· Organising 3rd parties, casting and editing of communication and digital outputs.
· Strategizing and managing celebrity, opinion leaders and key influencers incorporation in our campaigns
· Signing off and when it is necessary, writing, organizing, editing and distributing digital outputs content (videos, photos and stories.)
· Curation and management of archive of our visual materials and communication outputs
. The communications team works together with the campaign and digital team to prepare the campaign plan and annual report.
· Strategy setting for expanding our networks with journalists and other media players, Develop good and positive relationships with press, reporters and journalists to create understanding of and output for the campaign.
· Managing Q&As and internal communication lines.
· Media reporting and monitoring.
· Ensuring a robust set of quantitative and qualitative KPIs are created and reported for campaigns as well as overall organization.
● Develop and maintain relationships with external parties such as key allies, academics, media, activists, industry, political fora, and other NGOs, in support of the project's objectives, to ensure maximum interaction and influence with external parties to support achievement of agreed project objectives.
● Work with the partners of Greenpeace on local and national level, develop campaign strategies together with them if needed
● Liaise with communication and engagement colleagues in global organisation network
● Work with agencies, designers and freelancers to produce creative media and communication content for campaign and projects
Skills and Qualifications:
● Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
● Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
● In-depth knowledge and experience of communication and media
● 3+ years experience in a copywriting, storytelling and communications or journalism
● Experience and ability to work on different stakeholders on different levels by using different communication tools.
* Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format,
and building narratives
● Ability to create stories and creative ideas to outreach to various audiences,
understanding of audience segmentation
● Knowledge and/or experience in campaigning and public engagement (mobilization of
● Knowledge and understanding of the NGO sector
● Ability to work on your own initiative.
● Demonstrated communications skills and understanding of campaigning
● Ability to create innovative communication concepts and creative ideas to outreach to
various audiences, understanding of audience segmentation
● Good organizational and project management skills including the ability to manage
competing priorities and work to tight deadlines on occasion.
● Commitment to Greenpeace’s core values in response to environmental and peace
issues through nonviolent direct action-led campaigning in line with its mission.
● An understanding and experience of digital media, i.e. email, social and web marketing or campaigning in addition to traditional comms and media experience
● A specialism in one (or more) comms discipline, such as management of a photo desk, photo and video editing or production, creative communication skills, relationship management with creative agencies, and / or design and photoshop skills,
You can apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter by writing the position name of the job postings in the Subject.
● Concern for order and quality
● Teamwork and cooperation
● Achievement Orientation
● Planning and Organizing
● Effective, appropriate and transparent communication
● Conceptual Thinking
● Impact and influence
● Creating a positive climate
Commitment to Diversity: Greenpeace welcomes and values diversity of people, cultural experiences
and perspectives. Through our campaigning, we create solutions that promote environmental
sustainability rooted in social justice. Our mission is to create a diverse and inclusive work
environment that is a reflection of the global campaigns and missions that we champion.
Offices located in: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Beijing, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Phillippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taipei, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA.
In the administration of our employment policies and practices throughout the network, Greenpeace does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, personal appearance, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, matriculation, political affiliation, or genetic information.