ANKON Consulting is looking for “Credit Modular System Senior National Non-Key Experts” for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Quality of Vocational Education and Training through Establishment of Sectoral Centers of Excellence” which is being implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF CMS/IQVETIII until 20/05/2022.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Experience for Non-Key Experts:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably from a field of Educational Sciences.
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in Education and VET sectors is required.
- Full computer literacy.
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 8 years of professional working experience in education sector.
- Minimum 7 years of professional or academic experience in modular curriculum development and implementation;
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in developing assessment modes for formal education;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in organizing/conducting training and workshops activities;
- Minimum of 5 years of experiences in monitoring public or private schools;
- Proven experience in the competency-based approach and developing learning materials will be an asset;
- Past working experience in modular credit system will be a strong advantage.
Logistics and Timing:
- The place of posting of the expert shall be Ankara.
- The expert will travel to pilot provinces other than Istanbul and Ankara for training and monitoring activities.
- Exact timing and locations for trainings and workshops are subject to final decision of Project Beneficiary.
The duration of the assignment will be 6-7 months, from June 2022 to March 2023 expected to start on 1st June 2023.