A Data Entry role involves entering data from various sources into the company computer system for processing and management. A candidate working in data entry will need to efficiently manage a large amount of information that is often sensitive or confidential. Any information inputted by the Data Entry team will then be used by other people for reference or reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry.
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations and data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Testing new database systems and software updates.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Perform any other tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional computer training or certification will be an asset.
- Good experience in data entry work.
- Experience with MS Office and data software especially KoBo toolbox.
- Familiarity with administrative duties.
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
QATAR CHARITY TURKEY OFFICE
In the performance of its activities in cooperation with different humanitarian and development partners, Qatar Charity is committed to the principles of partnership such as equality, transparency, responsibility, and integration. QC is also committed to the fundamental humanitarian principles of independence, neutrality and impartiality.