International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation-IBC is looking for Data Entry Officer (Turkish Nationality) according to following qualifications.
International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation – IBC is an emerging NGO founded to help alleviate human suffering, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, genetic or physical features, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age and sexual orientation. IBC acts with impartiality in the belief that people are created equal and have the right to dignity, proper sheltering, food, healthcare, education and proper standards of living. The organization has since then been supporting vulnerable and marginalized groups such as refugees, IDPs, people with disabilities and children.
Position: Data Entry Officer
Position Place: Şanlıurfa
Job Duration: December 1, 2019 – June 15, 2020, Full Time
Number of Recruitments: 1
- Under the InfoHub Manager, to ensure that all data and information collection processes of beneficiaries are carried out correctly and completely, to compile the data required to carry out monitoring and evaluation processes, and to prepare all relevant reports in accordance with the time schedule to be submitted to the Project Coordinator.
- To check all forms for the collection of necessary information in accordance with the expectations of the funding organization, and to store them in accordance with the principles of data privacy.
- Regularly add beneficiaries and account data by entering text-based and numerical information in source documents into the required database within the time frame.
- Examine data for deficiencies or errors, correct mismatches and check outputs.
- Research missing documents and learn more about them.
- Monitor the closure of case information/files, and keep the files in an organized and tidy manner.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies, and provide feedback/updates for the entire team.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications when necessary.
- To act in accordance with the privacy of the beneficiary, and to support the other team members to comply with the same sensitivities, especially regarding child safety.
- Participate in all training and orientation meetings that may sometimes be held during the weekends.
- Fulfilling the ad hoc tasks to be delegated by the InfoHub Manager and working within the general needs of the Project.
- Ensuring that the project runs in a healthy manner in cooperation with all personnel; to avoid any kind of behavior and attitude in which the beneficiaries and personnel may be physically or physically damaged.
- University degree in related field.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar field.
- Knowledge or experience of general clerical work and simple record-keeping procedures is an advantage;
- Demonstrated interest in social issues and human rights is an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient level both written and spoken of English, Turkish and/or Arabic is an asset.
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel).
- No military service liability for male candidates until July 2020.
- Turkish Nationality is a must.
IBC (UA Mavi Hilal)
Since more than 19 years, IBC has been working to help in alleviating human sufferings, hunger, illiteracy among all people regardless of nationality, ethnicity, race, color, social origin, religion, belief, language, political opinion, gender, age, and sexual orientation, genetic and physical features.