Data Entry Assistant (one month) – Job Application
BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Data Entry Assistant, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to update and maintain information on the organization’s databases and computer systems.
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Scan documents and print files, when needed.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- A high school degree.
- Ability to speak both English and Arabic.
- A minimum of one years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
- Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word
- Advanced knowledge in using office equipment.
- Basic level in administrative affairs.
- Advanced level in typing speed and accuracy
- Basic level in planning and organizing
- Residence permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized)
- One month that can be extended for a similar period of time.
How to Apply?
Please fill in the application form including your CV and cover letter in the providd link:
The deadline for accepting applications is 13-Aug-2020 23:59 Istanbul time,
For any inquiries, do not hesitate to contact us at our human resources email.
BINAA for Development