SCOPE OF WORK
The Digital Content Developer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of on-line RSC learning platforms. The Developer develops creative and engaging content working alongside trainers and program administrators to help achieve the learning Objectives and Indicators. The Content Developer also collaborates with the Quality Assurance and Training Unit to develop online material for staff development trainings.
The Content Developer must have demonstrated experience with designing interactive digital content and putting to use effective online training methodologies. She or he must have knowledge how to use multiple e-learning platforms including asynchronous training platforms and applications. The Developer is expected to work directly with external website and application developers and internal IT specialists to troubleshoot technical problems, therefore a broad knowledge of maintaining digital platforms is essential (websites, training applications, etc.).
• Create visual and written digital training content and materials.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for CO digital content.
• Report on effectiveness of CO digital content.
• Provide technical assistance to the Quality Assurance Unit on digital learning platforms and content for staff development trainings.
• Design, develop and maintain visual and written digital training content and materials for both remote and in person orientation.
• Design digital assessment and program feedback surveys/tools with admin team to measure effectiveness of digital content.
• Support trainer’s skill development to effectively utilize designed online and in-person digital materials and contents.
• Prepare program evaluation and website analytics reports.
RSC Digital Content
• Support Quality Assurance and Training Team with the design and development of digital staff training sessions.
• Orient and support trainers in the use of digital materials and platforms.
- Minimum BA degree in a relevant field.
- Experience related to the fields of content management, asynchronous training design, gamification, online quality assurance, and/or online program integrity.
- Excellent content writing skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of web management technologies.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing platforms such as Webex, Survey Monkey, LMS, etc.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing online training tools such as Menti, Kahoot, Padlet, etc.
- Experience in synchronous learning is a plus.
- Experience with page layout designing software application such as InDesign, Canva etc. a plus.
- Fluency in English and Turkish (written and spoken) is required.
- Knowledge of Farsi and Arabic is a plus.
- Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vacancy Notice number is TU-IST-23-CO-01.
Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 07.02.2023.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Owing to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy toward sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. ICMC may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status and age.
By submitting your application, you agree that ICMC collects and processes the information you provide. Your personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. In any case, your personal information will be stored until the end of the application process and then destroyed in accordance with the relevant legislation if we do not have the opportunity to offer you a position.
If you have sent your personal information to us, we would like to indicate that you have the following rights.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if it has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
Application Address for all ICMC Positions: email@example.com