ANKON Consulting is looking for a Digital Transformation Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for the “From Design to Production: Digital Transformation of Apparel Sector in Turkey” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEII/DTE/İHKİB till 23/04/2021.
Key expert 2: Digital Transformation Expert
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in fields of computer sciences/ computer engineering/ digital engineering, textile engineering/ mechatronics engineering/ electrical engineering/ electronics engineering/ mechanical engineering/ industrial engineering/ control engineering/ systems engineering. In absence of Bachelor’s degree in above mentioned fields, Bachelor’s degree in any other field will be accepted together with 7 years of working experience in digital transformation
- Postgraduate degree in the fields specialised in digital transformation/digital technologies will be an asset
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of working experience following the attainment of a Bachelor’s degree (Up to 20 years of working experience will be considered as an asset)
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in provision of consultancy services in the application of digital technologies (IoT, machine learning, cloud applications, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing, industrial automation and robotics etc.) in manufacturing sectors
- Minimum 1 year of experience in preparation of feasibility studies/maturity assessments/transformation plans/digital check-up/impact analysis/return of investment analyses digital transformation for/in manufacturing sector
- Minimum 3 years of experience in “competence/ capability/ excellence/ innovation” “center(s)/ hub(s)/ institute(s)” related to digital transformation in a managerial position is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of experience in textile and/or apparel sector is an asset