|Uluslararası Mavi Hilal İnsani Yardım ve Kalkınma Vakfı (IBC)||Gaziantep|
Main Purpose Of The Role
Performing the tasks of transporting authorized goods and passengers with vehicle, ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country's traffic rules and security rules, in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service
- Checking daily, the technical conditions of the assigned vehicle (state of the tires, oil, fuel, brakes, radio equipment, spare parts, etc.), performing weekly check according to provided Logbook, refilling it when necessary, and keeping it clean to ensure it can be driven in perfect conditions. Carrying out a hand over if another uses the vehicle
- Ensuring the security of passengers in the vehicle, driving carefully, observing speed limits and traffic rules in the country and provided security rules, in order to avoid car accidents.
- Ensuring all passengers have all necessary papers in order before travelling.
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of the vehicle, submitting the documents to the receiver of the goods, checking the status of delivered goods, returning the duly completed documents to Logistics and ensuring that the goods have the necessary documents
- Ensuring that all vehicle documents and the driver's driving license are valid and in the vehicle.
- Informing the line manager of any incident involving the transportation of passengers and/or goods.
- Knowing and respecting the security rules related to vehicle movements, specifically those related to customs, checkpoints and roadblocks. Ensuring all passengers know and respect the security rules
- Essential literacy and driving license.
- Good knowledge of country roads
- Essential 2 years minimum of previous driving experience with specific vehicles to use , preferably in NGOs.
- Turkish language is asset, English and Arabic adventageous.
- Results and Quality Orientation (L1)
- Teamwork and Cooperation (L1)
- Behavioural Flexibility (L1)
- Stress Management (L2)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualifications should submit the application form here by uploading English CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest for the position no later than June 17,2021.