Job Title: Education Program Officer
Close Date: 19/12/2019
Job Code: VI-HR-REC 989
Job Type: Full Time
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (preferably in education)
Previous experience in project’s management in I/NGO for 1 year as a minimum, experience in the Education sector is an asset.
Excellent command of English & Arabic
NEEDED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- To generate plans, allocate the tasks and follow up with the implementation process.
- To lead teams, allocate tasks, and ensure the proper managing of the activities.
- To analyze data to measure the indicators of the project.
- To read proposals and budgets.
- To generate professional narrative reports.
- To pay attention to details.
- To review databases using excel.
- High computer skills, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- High communication skills.
- Team leadership.
- Time-Management Skills.
- to carry multiple tasks
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Following up the projects’ implementation stages in accordance with the proposal..
- To deal with data collection tools, analyze the data and highlight the findings.
- Following the financial procedures to ensure that transactions are properly documented,
- Managing the Budget and monitoring the progress.
- Following up the project’s staff issues.
- Preparing monthly narrative report and tracking the admin and financial issues.
- Reviewing the databases and ensuring that they are properly prepared.
Child safeguarding, Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment
Violet Org. is committed to devising and implementing policies so that everyone in in the organization offices and projects accepts their responsibilities to safeguard children from harm and abuse.This means to follow procedures to protect children and report any concerns about their welfare to appropriate authorities.
Everyone who works with Violet Org. committed to ensuring a child-safe environment.
Violet organization employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
Menekşe will keep your information in order to consider you for future vacancies which may become available. By using the online recruitment application service and/or submitting your CV directly to our Human Resources Department, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all information provided by you is complete, accurate and correct. Please note that any misrepresentation made by you may disqualify you from employment consideration and/or result in disciplinary proceedings being initiated during your employment in the event that you are employed by Menekşe, which could result in your dismissal.
Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)
The first office was established in the city of Idlib, and then was moved to the neighboring countryside. The work expanded to include the entire province of Idlib and other provinces. Violet Organization has worked so far in six provinces (Idlib, Aleppo, Hama, Damascus, Latakia, and Homs) in the areas controlled by opposing forces. Violet also established three camps for Syrian refugees near the Turkish border in Idlib province, Harem district in Salqin sub-district. According to the United Nations’ classification, these camps are considered organized and meet the minimum standards for camps.
Violet responds to emergencies in Syria in most humanitarian sectors: Food Security and Livelihood, Non-food Items and Shelter, Education, Health, and Camp Coordination and Management.
Violet integrates the protection sector in all the aforementioned sectors. With the length of the conflict and the survival of people for long periods at stake, Violet’s response has had to not only be focused on emergency response, but on the immediate implementation of long-impact health and education sector projects in all of Idlib.
Violet worked to establish and develop its organizational structure to start officially as an organization registered in Turkey in 2014. Accordingly, Violet divided the work into key sectors that mimic the divisions of international humanitarian organizations and implemented the appropriate structure for all departments and staff