Managing and supervising Education projects in Turkey and Syria, will be responsible for overall project management and ensuring that project objectives/ implementation are on track/budget as planned, ensure implementation and documentation according to donor/partner/other stakeholder compliance requirements, and assist in program development.
- Develop, monitor and implement project work plan according to project outputs.
- Develop and monitor project budget and expenditures.
- Ensure that program/project goals and plans are implemented on time and within budget and according to donor/partner/other stakeholder’s compliance requirements.
- Evaluate activity progress and determine necessary actions to be on track.
- Provide project reports that are timely and meet institutional and donor/partner requirements.
- Liaise with logistics, MEAL, Safety and Security, HR…. etc. and all stakeholders from WATAN regarding project activities implementation.
- Ensure sound administrative practices regarding record keeping, compliance with donor / partner regulations, communications, etc.
- Frequent travel to other cities to attend project sites and provide support to team as needed.
- Represent WATAN in related working groups and other stakeholder or coordination meetings, as needed, and maintain a positive, continuous and visible presence for WATAN.
- Stay up to date with all regional and country-specific response plans by the U.N., donors active actors, -
- Assist in writing of proposals, provide technical input, writing and budgetary input for new program design.
- Assist in building new partnerships and relations with key NGOs and donors regarding related programs.
- Work closely with agencies and organizations in the related areas for collaboration,
- Perform any other tasks under the guidance of the direct supervisor.
- Draft/update WATAN’s Standard Operating Procedures related to Education projects
- Oversee timely preparation of relevant programme documentation for approval from Gaziantep programme and finance teams, including payment planning documents, beneficiary signature lists, Payment Approval Forms.
- Minimum Education Degree: Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3 years professional experience leading, managing, and implementing civil society projects.
- PMP/PMD-Pro Certified (highly preferable).
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Ability to represent the organization image in professional manner.
- Commitment to humanitarian relief standards
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, remote management, and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently,
- Ability to create new relations with active players in field.
- High level of flexibility to adapt to new environment, handle work load,
- High level of problem solving and decision-making skills
- Very good report writing skills.
- Leadership skills,