- Coordinate with the education Manager in HQ for the educational matters and represent Turkey office in all assigned education meetings.
- Coordinate with the administration of Education and SHAFAK offices inside Syria.
- Follow up the financial and administrative matters for the education projects, which involves tracking all Purchase Requests submitted to the related supporting departments (Finance and Logistics)
- Participate in the preparation of educational proposals and needs assessment and raise the necessary suggestions.
- Obtain statistical information, arrange and organize it in specific forms.
- Follow up the implementation of education activities according to strategy, proposals, budgets and plans
- Prepare periodic status reports and other documents as required by management
- Lead in organizing and facilitating trainings programmes in psychosocial support, life skills, content and pedagogy.
- Daily follow-up of project activities with field staff
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor related to education.
- Raise Procurement Requests (PR) and keep track of PR numbers.
- Follow up PR signature process with Finance and Grants teams.
- Follow up PR process and status with Supply Chain and update the Protection Manager and other Protection team on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update on regular basis a database for all Protection PRs.
- Liaison with Supply Chain on all procurements.
- Prepare payment requests and follow up with Finance teams.
- Maintain Protection department data base and documentations.
- Draft contracts for service suppliers and compile all documents for liquidation/payment of contractor
- Fulfill any other administrative tasks to support programs
- Support program activities when needed (distributions, quality check visits, etc)
- Translate emails, reports and other communications with staff inside Syria into Arabic and English
- Maintain all documents record in soft and hard copies in organized files accordingly and as per advice.
- Organize meetings, translate in meetings and take minutes as per advice from supervisor
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Demonstrate adherence to SHAFAK’s following policies:
- Child Safeguarding Policy: Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Shafak, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Shafak Is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
- Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy: Shafak expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Shafak employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Shafak.
- Notice: We will discuss these policies during interview, so if you are asked to interview please download and read them beforehand:
Required Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Support program development and planning
- Program management, monitoring and delivery of results
- Technical and operational support to program implementation
- Networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
Competencies of Successful Candidate
- Diversity and inclusion
- Working with people
- Drive for results
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Applying technical expertise
- Learning and researching
- Planning and organizing
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply through the link:
Closing Date: 09.08.2020