EER Program Coordinator (Turkish citizenship) (Ref: SYD-TR-GAZ-016)
|Suriye Yardım Derneği||Gaziantep|
|Early Recovery program coordinator||Non-profit|
|Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
Referans Kodu : SYD-TR-GAZ-016
E-posta : HR.Turkey@syriarelief.org.uk
Başvurunuzu referans kodu ile eposta adresine iletiniz.
About Suriye Yardım Derneği:
We are one of the leading Syria-focused charities in the world. We provide lifesaving and life-changing Support to millions of Syrians annually through emergency interventions, providing medical facilities, food, clean water, shelter, orphan support, protection, and education. Through our parent charity, Action For Humanity, we also work further afield.
Suriye Yardım Derneği was established in Manchester, UK, at the start of the Syrian conflict in 2011. Dismayed at the rapidly unfolding crisis in Syria, a group of friends of Syrian heritage came together to provide emergency humanitarian aid in the region for what has initially assumed to be a short-term project. Since then, we have grown to become the largest Syria-focused charity in the UK and have touched the lives of 10.3 million people in need.
We are focused on providing medical care, food aid, education, protection, and access to water and shelter to the millions of Syrians displaced across the region. As well as establishing long-term projects such as schools, healthcare clinics, and livelihood.
Vacancy: EER Program Coordinator (Turkish citizenship)
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in development studies or relevant technical field (e.g., Agriculture Engineering, Management, Business Administration, Economics, International Relations etc.)
General Work Experience: Minimum three years’ experience in Food Security and Livelihoods including the ability to conceptualize, develop, plan and materials design proposals and supervise teams remotely. And work experience in Cash-based response bound approach.
- Languages: Clear knowledge and ability to use Arabic and English are essential.
- Computing: Microsoft Office (essential for reporting).
- Excellent communication skills with different age groups and gender.
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Work experience with humanitarian agencies.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a conservative cultural environment.
- Flexibility and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and able to work in a team.
- Familiar with Humanitarian Principles and standards.
- Full adherence to Code of Conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Program Manager to develop new program ideas in the relevant technical field.
- Develop budgets and work plans for the assigned projects in coordination with relevant departments and according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of the developments in Syria, and the needs and opportunities for food security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery programming in Northwest Syria.
- Develop future initiatives on engagement with new partners and linked funding opportunities.
- Review assigned project implementation arrangements and security related issues of project execution.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation indicators, recommend pragmatic and realistic coordination and implementation arrangements
- Oversee the identification, assessment and strengthening of partnerships relevant to Economic Empowerment and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools, and approaches.
- Coordinate with Suriye Yardım Derneği HQ Program Team to ensure program development, alignment to the global strategies.
- Lead on the development of Needs Assessments technical components in coordination with MEAL Department and provide the needed technical support.
- Ensuring effective implementation of assigned projects that meets contractual obligations including all partner/donor policy, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Design and plan the execution of activities across the different grants for Food Security, Livelihoods and Early Recovery across the catchment areas in Northwestern Syria
- Ensure compliance with program strategy and project proposals/commitments to donors/partners and coordinate among other sectoral units to achieve project synergies and effective targeting.
- Ensure risks are appropriately managed, including financial, safety and security and programmatic.
- Manage Budget spendings and conduct monthly BvA meetings with the finance focal point of the assigned projects.
- Conduct procurement processes in collaboration with the logistics and finance department.
- Ensure that directly line managed staff have clearly defined objectives, understand their responsibilities, and receive meaningful feedback on their performance
- Supervise, coach and mentor assigned staff and organize regular field visits to ensure the adequate distribution of resources and access to projects.
- Identify priority areas for capacity building and work with relevant departments to provide additional training and support.
- Ensure that Suriye Yardım Derneği proactively engages in relevant humanitarian coordination mechanisms for Northwest Syria.
- Represent Suriye Yardım Derneği at appropriate NGO/UN forums and working group coordination mechanisms.
- Sharing information with donors/partners, technical sector cluster, other NGOs and coordination structures
- Timely submission of reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that adequate internal control systems are in place at all levels to ensure data integrity for both qualitative and quantitative reporting.
- Fully responsible for the monthly submission of 4Ws/5Ws for relevant clusters.
"Suriye Yardım Derneği is committed to protecting children and the most vulnerable groups in society (women, older people, disabilities, and others) from any harm or sexual abuse, or exploitation through the commitment of its employees to the organization’s policies (such as the code of conduct, child Safeguarding, prevention of sexual abuse and exploitation PSEA policies), and It is forbidden for Suriye Yardım Derneği employees inflict harm on children or vulnerable groups or carry out acts of harassment or sexual exploitation of children and adults, directly or indirectly, inside or outside the organization, during or after working hours."
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please send a Curriculum Vitae and a Cover letter describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post, following to provided email of the HR department of Suriye Yardım Derneği (HR.Turkey@syriarelief.org.uk) with the job code “SYD-TR-GAZ-016“ in the subject line.
Deadline: December 7th, 2022
SYD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted