Emergency Call: Registrar HATAY (Ref: 202303181940)
|Dünya Doktorları Derneği||Hatay|
|Registration Personnel||Uluslararası Organizasyonlar|
Dünya Doktorları Derneği
Medecins du Monde Turkey (MDM-T) / Dünya Doktorları Dernegi (DDD) is a Turkish based humanitarian non-governmental organisation that facilitates access to healthcare for populations affected by armed conflict, violence, natural disasters, disease, famine, poverty, and exclusion.
Our organization collaborates with partners and key stakeholders to implement projects that facilitate access to primary and secondary-level healthcare services to respond to the medical needs of displaced population.
DDD is the 16th member of the Doctors of the World International Network that is committed to meeting the health needs of vulnerable people globally.
Please visit www.dunyadoktorlari.org.tr to learn more.
Since 2015, DDD implements programs in both Turkey and Syria providing refugee and IDP communities with free access to healthcare services. DDD works with a range of humanitarian professionals and technical experts to provide Primary Healthcare (PHC), Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS)services as well as sexual and reproductive health (SRH).
Since the beginning of the Syrian and Iraqi crises, Turkey has become a host to over 3 million refugees, migrants and asylum seekers which led to an increasing demand for health services. In this context, DDD’s interventions aim to assist local public health systems in providing and improving access to health and health related services to vulnerable populations among refugees and migrants in Turkey, specifically in Hatay, Izmir and Istanbul. In Syria, DDD runs health facilities in Idlib and Afrin provinces to deliver health-related services to IDPs.
Hierarchical & Functional links
Based in Hatay – the Registrar is under the line management of the Team Leader.
Status: Fixed-Term Contract
Expected Starting Date: ASAP
- Other related tasks
- Greet patients and register their details
- File patient details on database
- Help team with making entries to the database
Prepare weekly/monthly request for stationaries
Provide weekly reports for his/her duties
Provide weekly reports of patient registration
Report any security related issues to the line manager or to the Field Coordinator
Provide a mission report and/or handover document at the end of contract.
- Participate in any specialized responses, as requested
- Maintain full confidentiality of all work-related information
- Provide assistance when requested by any member of the team
- Participate in internal work meetings
- Any other related DDD tasks as assigned by supervisor/line manager.
Compliance & Ethics
Promote and encourage a culture of compliance and ethics throughout Dünya Doktorları Derneği. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of Dünya Doktorları Derneği and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within Dünya Doktorları Derneği and amongst beneficiaries served by Dünya Doktorları Derneği.
NB: considering the purpose and values of the organisation, DDD requests to its employee complete flexibility in term of duties and commitment, as their job description and job title can be adjusted throughout the year according to needs and priorities.
Knowledge & Qualification
- Secondary school certificate is required
An experience in similar role in humanitarian assistance/with other Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is an asset
- Required: Turkish and/or Arabic (oral and written)
- Preferred: English
IT & Equipment
- Good proficiency using Microsoft package
Intellectual & Physical
General Qualities required
- Flexibility and capacity of adapt to complex and changing contexts;
- Ability to work in an international context and collaborate with international and national experts;
- Familiar with multicultural environment;
Dünya Doktorları Derneği is an equal opportunity employer whereby we ensure all hiring and employment decisions, and operates all programs, services, and functions without the practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
How to apply:
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH through our website
Due to the urgency to fill this post, DDD reserves the right to review the CVs on a rolling basis and selected candidates may be interviewed prior to the closing dates listed, therefore early applications are encouraged.
DDD is not in a position to respond to every applicant individually due to the anticipated high number of applications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the first interview.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
DDD retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer a contract with a modified job description or for a different duration, or to offer a contract at a lower grade.
Dünya Doktorları Derneği
DDD in Turkey, in collaboration with different partners, is running a project aiming at facilitating access and orienting beneficiaries to primary and secondary level of health care services, providing Psycho Social Support for the refugees and migrants in Turkey.
- Sosyal Çalışma Görevlisi (Case Worker) İzmir
- Internal Audit Officer
- Acil Durum Çağrısı: Cinsel ve Üreme Sağlığı Danışmanı (Call for Emergency: SRH Counsellor) HATAY
- Acil: Sosyal Çalışma Görevlisi(Urgent: Case Worker) HATAY
- Acil: Tercüman(Urgent: Translator) HATAY
- Acil: Birincil Basamak Sağlık Hizmeti Doktoru(Urgent: PHC Doctor) HATAY
- Acil: Hemşire(Urgent: Nurse) HATAY
- Acil: Klinik Psikolog(Urgent: Clinical Psychologist) HATAY
- Emergency Call: Registrar Jinderes/Afrin
- Emergency Call: Nurse Jinderes/Afrin
- Emergency Call: PHC Doctor Jinderes/Afrin
- Acil: Şoför(Urgent: Driver) HATAY
- Emergency Call: Cleaner Jinderes/Afrin
- Emergency Call: Laboratory Technician Jinderes/Afrin
- Acil: Koruma Sorumlusu(Urgent: Protection Officer) HATAY
- Emergency Call: Midwife Afrin
- Emergency Call: Driver Afrin
- Emergency Call: Community Health Worker Afrin
- Emergency Call: Paediatrician Afrin
- Emergency Call: Watchman Afrin
- Emergency Call: Psychologist Afrin
- Emergency Call: Case Manager-Psychosocial Worker
- Emergency Call: Primary Health Care Doctor And Team Leader Idlib
- Emergency Call: Paediatrician Idlib
- Emergency Call: Midwife Idlib
- Emergency Call: Nurse Idlib
- Emergency Call: Case Manager-Psychosocial Worker Idlib
- Emergency Call: Pharmacist Idlib
- Emergency Call: Psychologist Idlib
- Emergency Call: Data Entry Operator Idlib
- Emergency Call: Community Health Worker
- Emergency Call: Driver Idlib
- Emergency Call: Data Entry Operator Afrin
- Emergency Call: Programme Coordinator Syria
- Emergency Call: Programme Coordinator Turkey
- Emergency Call Field Coordinator Hatay
- Emergency Call: Logistics Officer HATAY
- Emergency Call: Pharmacist Assistant HATAY
- Emergency Call: PSS Officer HATAY
- Accountability Officer Istanbul
- Acil: Güvenlik Görevlisi (Guard) Hatay
- Acil: Aşçı (Cook) Hatay
- Emergency Call: MEAL Officer Antakya
- Sosyal Çalışma Görevlisi (Case Worker) Farsça
- MHPSS & Protection Manager Hatay
- Senior MEAL Officer Türkiye
- Emergency Call FIELD MANAGER
- Paediatrician Afrin
- Emergency Call: Admin & HR Officer AFRIN