Emergency Recruitment Position: Finance and Admin Assistant / Temporary (Ref: 120)
|SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT||Gaziantep|
|Adminstrative and Finance Assistant||Non Profit|
|İngilizce (A2, Level 2, Elementary)|
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep
Duration: 1-3 months
Time: Full Time
Language: Fluently Turkish and Advance English
Overview: SRP (Solidarity, Respect, and Protect) is looking for a Finance and Admin Assistant to support the team in Turkey in improving the performance in terms of the humanitarian sector.
SRP was established in 2017 in Turkey. SRP is a humanitarian non-profit, non-governmental organization that was founded by a group of experts and group of activists from different nationalities, ethnicities, and genders. SRP believes that supporting society, people with disabilities, and women to obtain their rights and build peace is the key approach to achieving stabilization.
A peaceful society that lives in dignity and security and is aware of its duties and rights.
Promoting the values of social peace and building the capacities of societies to achieve peace and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.srp-ngo.com/en
- Following up on all financial policies and procedures
- Arranging financial documentation and following the process
- Prepare Allocation tables
- Prepare the salary scale & Tables
- Participate and Prepare BVAs
- Attending regular meetings with the donors
- Monitor and follow up on the GRNs and receipts related to goods and services
- Coordinate with the procurement department to facilitate works
- Prepare the staff contracts
- Prepare the timesheet
- Carrying out the administration work
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discretion, solid judgment
- Well-organized, accurate, and fine attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments
- Excellent customer service, reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Team Player
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT
SRP is a humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in 2020 by a group of young people, experts, and community activists of different nationalities, races and genders interested in the humanitarian issue and inspiring in addressing societal, developmental and emergency issues that need to be addressed with creative and rapid interventions in a professional manner and in a participatory manner with stakeholders.
We believe that supporting society, people with disabilities and women to obtain rights and build peace and justice in society is the way to achieve peace.
SRP carries out its activities through the Gaziantep center focusing protection of women, refugees, PwD and adolescent girls.