Emergency Recruitment Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant / Temporary (Ref: 1021)
|SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT
|Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
|İngilizce (B1, Level 3, Pre-Intermediate )
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Location: Turkey – Gaziantep
Duration: 1-3 months
Time: Full Time
Language: Fluently Turkish and Advance English
Overview: SRP (Solidarity, Respect, and Protect) is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant to support the team in Turkey in improving its performance in terms of the humanitarian sector.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan and evaluation assessments towards the quality of provided services and satisfaction level of the direct beneficiaries through SRP monitoring and evaluation tools
SRP was established in 2017 in Turkey. SRP is a humanitarian non-profit, non-governmental organization that was founded by a group of experts and group of activists from different nationalities, ethnicities, and genders. SRP believes that supporting society, people with disabilities, and women to obtain their rights and build peace is the key approach to achieving stabilization.
A peaceful society that lives in dignity and security and is aware of its duties and rights.
Promoting the values of social peace and building the capacities of societies to achieve peace and sustainable development.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.srp-ngo.com/en
- Assist in routine data collection and entry for various project interventions implemented in the field and ensure that complete, accurate, clean, and consistent data is shared with the M&E Officer for data analysis and action planning.
- Monitor the field activities based on the project implementation plan through SRP monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Assist in developing operational monitoring tools (checklist, questionnaires, databases, interview and survey forms, etc.)
- Monthly data collection, data entry & data analysis based on project requirements ensuring data accuracy and reliability.
- Provide timely inputs for new initiatives and improvements on M&E issues to the management team.
- Participate in the project’s quality, and implementation, particularly through identifying weaknesses and strengths in SRP M&E issues and report to the management team.
- Participate in the evaluation of the project’s results and achievements.
- Actively collaborate with SRP MEAL Officer and provide inputs to develop databases on project activities and assist in updating regularly the database according to the project requirements
- Actively participate to project implementation & coordination meetings.
- Assist in developing technical concepts, guidelines, manuals, procedures, and concept papers on M&E issues upon request of the management team.
- Provide inputs to project reports and publications upon request of the management team.
- Prepare weekly/monthly schedule of monitoring and evaluation-related activities.
- Provide M&E verbal and written reports on a weekly basis to the management team
- Assist in maintaining a clear and transparent filing system
- Aim to continuously develop personal and organizational expertise on M&E issues (using training, distance study, experience sharing with partners, etc.)
- Support short-term M&E evaluators and experts as required.
- Support research and study activities on M&E-related issues.
- Regularly reporting on project status and achievement levels and consolidating program-related information into the program.
- Provide inputs requested by the grants department related to the regular internal and external reports.
- Work with the MEAL department to ensure proper project indicators tracking in the field and facilitate on-site monitoring activities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information, discretion, solid judgment
- Well-organized, accurate, and fine attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Practical, flexible, and creative in challenging moments
- Excellent customer service, reliability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a Team Player
- Ability to work well in a multicultural team
SOLIDARITY RESPECT & PROTECT
SRP is a humanitarian non-governmental organization founded in 2020 by a group of young people, experts, and community activists of different nationalities, races and genders interested in the humanitarian issue and inspiring in addressing societal, developmental and emergency issues that need to be addressed with creative and rapid interventions in a professional manner and in a participatory manner with stakeholders.
We believe that supporting society, people with disabilities and women to obtain rights and build peace and justice in society is the way to achieve peace.
SRP carries out its activities through the Gaziantep center focusing protection of women, refugees, PwD and adolescent girls.