WATAN Foundation is seeking an energetic, professional individual with extraordinary communication skills to join our team of Emergency Response in FSL. If you are highly motivated, detail-oriented, a quick learner and enjoy working with people; then we encourage you to apply.
- Develop, review and adopt work plans regularly for assigned projects in collaboration with the project manager
- develop proposals, budgets, and work plans as necessary for new grants
- Develop human resource plans, monitoring staffing gaps and work with project managers to adequately maintain staffing for assigned grants.
- Implement grants in a manner that meets contractual obligations including all donor policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Monitor project progress and expenditures in coordination with the finance and grants departments
- Coordinate and collaborate with technical specialists as needed to design and implement specific technical interventions
- Direct management of field team with developing the work plan and objectives
- Produce clear and quality reports, including but not limited to 4Ws to clusters, inputs for Sitreps, donor reports that demonstrate good accountability.
- Coordinate with the information management focal team to ensure proper coordination and information-sharing mechanisms are in place.
- conduct situation monitoring needs assessments, baseline surveys, and evaluations
- Regularly update cross border portfolio, reporting matrix in close coordination with program managers and resource mobilization team
- Ensure the successful completion of assigned projects including follow-ups on project close-out procedures, final close-out documentation, grant filling requirements and safe storage of final project documents in the centralized filing system.
- initiate the procurement of goods and services as required and coordinate with support departments on the timely delivery of services.
- follow up the actions required to improve the preparedness plan implementation and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Humanitarian Response, Development Studies or relevant technical field
- Strong understanding of gender issues and experience in integrating these into program practice.
- Ability to work with; support and influence others.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Proven strong experience in Planning & Reporting.
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities for innovation.
- Ability to work within coordination mechanisms and as necessary represent WATAN in external meetings
- Prior experience of implementing and monitoring FSL projects
- Experience in program monitoring, coordination and information management.
- Excellent command of Excel and other data management software.
- At least 4 years of experience in Project Management.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate