Association for Aid and Relief, Japan (AAR Japan) is an international humanitarian organization that helps people in need in over 15 countries. We began our emergency relief operation in response to the Syrian crisis in October 2012.
AAR Japan is looking for a Case Management Assistant who will be positioned in Mardin, Turkey.
- Conduct mapping of service providers in Mardin;
- Conduct Case Management of vulnerable children of concern under the supervision of the Case Officer and the Case Management Manager;
- Communicate with beneficiaries and service providers to ensure effective and appropriate interventions;
- Translate supporting documents shared in English and Turkish and act as an interpreter when required;
- Ensure qualitative interventions through regular monitoring, review and follow-up;
- Drafting weekly reports on Case Management activities;
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in social work, child care or relevant social services sector
- Minimum 1 year’s professional experience in humanitarian work
- Native Turkish language proficiency
- Proficiency in English (speaking, reading and writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and multi-cultural work environment sometimes under extreme pressure
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in the refugee protection sector, especially child protection
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, social services, child care or nursing,
- Proficiency in Kurdish (speaking, reading and writing),
- Demonstrated experience and skills in social work, case management or psychology,
- Familiarity with the refugee and local context in Mardin,
- Start day: ASAP
- Work location: Mardin with occasional business trips inside Turkey
- Condition: Salary and other conditions will be in accordance with AAR Japan’s Terms of Employment for National staff.
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their English CV and a cover letter explaining salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position in the subject line by 27th of October, 2017.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.
- Sector Civil Society
- Highest Degree University
- Experience 1-3
- Language Level Turkish (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate), English (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate), Arabic (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)