Finance & Admin Assistant – Gaziantep
About us: ISWA is a humanitarian, development, advocacy, non-governmental organization dedicated to work with communities to overcome poverty.
ISWA’s main priorities are empowering woman and enabling her to participate in the economic, social, and civil spheres.
We also aim to protect women’s rights in the constitution, the legislation, systems and procedures.
ISWA focuses on community care by creating safe environment through improving living conditions, mitigating violence, opposing marginalization and striving to eliminate poverty
The Finance & Admin Assistant will support the finance and HR functions. In addition to maintaining all financial files in good order, s/he will work under finance systems and protocols in the association, coordinate with finance and HR officers and field teams on all financial activities and issues
- Assist the Finance team with day-to-day accounting duties and financial management functions in the main office and project offices to ensure all tasks performed in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Liaise and communicate with Finance officer to ensure all financial transactions are done timely.
- Ensure maintenance of proper documentation filing system is for all financial activities.
- Prepare cash and bank balances and timely preparation of reconciliations.
- Prepare field finance team in reviewing cash receipts, disbursement vouchers, employee’s advances and liquidations, ensuring adequacy of supporting documents and appropriate cost allocation.
- Ensuring that donor regulations are followed. Coordinate payment of invoices and cash disbursements in the main office and with the field staff.
- Support HR team in payroll preparation, and ensure the accuracy of timesheets, contracts, other supporting documents
- Organize daily archiving system and develop necessary tracking tools to ensure proper system is in place.
- Assist in preparing required audit schedules and documentation.
- Any other Finance & admin tasks required.
- Follow up the financial advisor and meet his requirements
QUALIFICATIONS & skills:
Average Institute Degree in Business Administration or High School Degree
Prefer experience of 1 year in Finance works
- Languages: fluent in Turkish &.English
- Computer skills: working on Office programs especially Excel
- Communication skills: high communication skills and the ability to facilitate the negotiation process.
- Time management and organization.
Type of Contract: Full time
Workplace: Gaziantep – Turkey
Direct manager: Finance Manager
Position Code: FIN-Ass –TR
Please type the Position code in the Google form, Otherwise the request will be disregarded
How To Apply
For all applicants Please insert the personal information in the Link:
Only accepted applicants in the short list will be contacted.
Deadline To apply : 25/12- 2017 / 5.00 PM (Turkish local time)
- Sector Civil Society