Association for Aid and Relief, Japan (AAR Japan) is an international humanitarian organization that helps people in need in over 15 countries. We started to work in Turkey in response to Van Earthquake 2011, and was one of the first international Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) on the ground responding to the Syrian Crisis. Since 2012, AAR Japan has implemented cross-sectoral projects on basic needs, education, food security, protection and health targeting refugees in Sanliurfa, Gaziantep, Mardin and Istanbul.
AAR Japan is looking for a Finance Assistant who will be positioned in Sanliurfa ,Turkey.
- To support Finance Senior Officer on timely payment, daily bookkeeping and handling of payment voucher
- To maintain proper filing of relevant to Finance
- Assist and facilitate AAR Japan international staff’s communication with Turkish counterparts in various locations and occasions
- Translate documents from Turkish to English and vice versa
- Other miscellaneous tasks that may occur
5 Hours without breaks per day.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher education in Economics, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 12 months of professional experience in finance.
- Fluent Turkish and English in speaking, reading and writing
- Proficient Computer skills (MS office and People Soft applications)
- Flexibility to work in fast-paced and multi-cultural work environment sometimes under extreme pressure.
- National Staff and Candidates who have citizenship Only.
- Humanitarian work experience
- Completion specific training relevant to functions of the position
- Familiarity with the local community in Istanbul
Work location: Sanliurfa
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English CV and a cover letter explaining salary expectation to email@example.com by 8th of June, 2018.
Please make sure to put the Job Title FINANCE ASSISTANT SU18 in the subject of your email otherwise the application will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short listed candidates whose applications fulfill the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned.
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Employee
- Position Finance Assistant
- Highest Degree Master, University
- Experience 1-3
- Language Level Turkish (C2, Level 6, Advanced), English (C2, Level 6, Advanced), Arabic (A2, Level 2, Elementary)