|Department: Finance||Location: Gaziantep/Turkey|
Support the financial and HR manager, responsible for the accounting records and financial reports and projects budgets and control. Organize and archive the projects contracts, invoices and monthly reports.
|Scope of role:
Reports to: Finance Manager
Reporting to: None
● Ensure that all projects records in QuickBooks are up-to-date on a daily basis and filled with high quality.
● Ensure to prepare the projects invoices on time with the requested documentation.
● Ensure compliance regarding the supporting documentation for all the payments.
● Make sure all projects Financial documents are in line with RMTeam and clients procedure (Soft Copies and Hard Copies).
● Projects follow-up and cost allocation.
● Monthly and on request financial reports.
● Monthly BvA reports per project and consolidated reports.
● Help in preparing Master budget.
● Support in improving new reports as needed.
● Perform other tasks related to Finance on an ad hoc basis.
|Qualifications and Experience:
● University Degree in Finance, accounting or related field.
● At least 2 years’ experience in Finance and accounting role.
● At least 1 year’ experience in Quickbooks software.
● Computer proficiency, MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
● Good English, both spoken and written
● Ability to work independently, prioritize and to deal with pressure;
● Previous experience working in humanitarian programmes is desirable.
- Sector Economy / Business