Position Location: Gaziantep
The Graphic Design Consultant will support the program with the design and implementation of visually appealing communication materials and graphics. The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating the various design needs of program departments and ensuring consistency across program materials.
Reporting & Supervision:
Reports to Communications Manager
• Create and design visually appealing and functional artwork while adhering to schedule requirements in timely manner;
• Coordinate with the program’s various components to create the needed communications material;
• Coordinate with and support the program’s partners; and
• Communicate with the printers on uploading art, confirming art dimensions and confirming advertisements dimensions.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Must be self-motivated, personable, team-player with a positive and accommodating attitude;
• Must be creative, forward-thinking, with a solid understanding of design concepts, particularly layout;
• Must have strong communications and organizational skills, with the ability to balance projects, set deadlines and manage expectations;
• Must be able to design within program’s and partners’ branding guidelines;
• Ability to brainstorm individually and collaboratively, mock up designs, and present ideas;
• Must have an eye for details and be able to respond positively to constructive criticism;
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign;
• Knowledge of video editing software and previous experience in video production is a plus,
• Basic knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation programs; and
• Basic knowledge of the print production process.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Graphic Design degree, or up to three years of college or technical school in graphics is required;
• Native Arabic speaker with strong command of English; and
• A minimum of two years of experience in graphic arts.
Application deadline: November 28, 2017
Application instructions: Send complete CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Sector Civil Society