Knowledge / Qualifications and education requirements
Bachelor’s degree related to information Technology.
General Work Experience:
Significant experience in the field of Information Technology, experience in database management, data analysis and software development.
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- Experience in MEAL (Monitoring, Evaluating, Accountability and Learning) tools and procedures.
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools.
- Define privacy, security and backup procedures
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems
- Familiarity with data visualization tools
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Languages : Good in English/Arabic W-R-S, any other languages is an advance
- To make sure data is accurate and in time
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including SQL Server, MS Office, KOBO
- To produce database reports
- To manipulate, analyze and interpret data.
- To work extra time as needed
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with Health and MEAL team to design, maintain and administrate data collection tools.
- Work closely with all PHC Sarmada office employees to ensure good data and information flow.
- Supervising health, nutrition, FP/PAC and EPI data entry employees ensuring the quality of data regarding to medical project sites.
- Supervising reception and archive employees to ensure right paper documents flow and storage.
- Collect, store, analyse medical projects data (Health, Nutrition, Community Health and Nutrition Workers, Family Planning/Post Abortion Care, EPI).
- Manipulate medical data and extract all needed information to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Supervise all MEAL activities (Exit interviews, Quality chick lists, PDM, Complaint mechanisms)
- Fill IPTTs (Indicator Performance Tracking Tables)
- Extract data needed to produce reports sent to Health and Nutrition clusters (4Ws)
- Supervising warehouse and pharmacies system (network, hardware, software, data and reports)
- Work with HIS officer inside Syria to troubleshoot operating systems and all project hardware, software and network.
- Designing media presentation as needed.
- Capacity building of existing and new employees on existing and new tools, technologies and systems.
How to apply :
Please send your CV with cover letter to the attention of HR Department in Syria Relief to this Email email@example.com with the job code “SR.SY.ID.HIS “in the subject line
- Sector Service
- Level Employee
- Highest Degree University
- Experience 1-3
- Language Level English (B2, Level 4, Intermediate )