RET International, www.theRET.org, headquartered in Geneva Switzerland, with offices around the world, is an independent, impartial, non-partisan organisation, with no religious or political affiliation. RET International was founded in 2000, by Mrs Sadako Ogata, then High Commissioner of UNHCR, to address the dire need for education in emergencies in fragile contexts for vulnerable young people affected by displacement, violence, armed conflict and disasters.
Mission: What does RET do?
At RET we are committed to assisting communities to meet the educational needs, in the broadest sense, of YOUNG PEOPLE made vulnerable by displacement, violence, armed conflict and disasters.
RET International Values:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of Turkish both oral and written and customer service skills, intermediate level English preferable
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
NOTE: Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest in our organisation and wish you all the best in your career.
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Employee
- Highest Degree University, High School
- Experience 1-3
- Language Level Turkish (C2, Level 6, Advanced), English (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)