Logistic Assistant – Gaziantep
About us: ISWA is a humanitarian, development, advocacy, non-governmental organization dedicated to work with communities to overcome poverty.
ISWA’s main priorities are empowering woman and enabling her to participate in the economic, social, and civil spheres.
We also aim to protect women’s rights in the constitution, the legislation, systems and procedures.
ISWA focuses on community care by creating safe environment through improving living conditions, mitigating violence, opposing marginalization and striving to eliminate poverty
Assist Carry out all logistics, procurement work and organization of documents related to the projects, coordinating logistics activities related to procurement, finance, technical units and Humanitarian Affairs
- Assist to Organize all documents relating to procurement, such as bills , as well as other financial documents.
- Assist to Supply logistics along with supporting plans, budget requirements and schedules for logistic operations
- Assist to Implement and develop tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistics plans.
- Assist to Design and develop standard operating methods for efficient logistics management.
- Assist to Deliver of purchases to applicants in a timely manner. and ensuring the safety of shipments sent and their timing and cost
- Assist to Implement a logistics support policy (procedures and methodologies) for the overall benefit of all ISWA units.
- Assist to Reporting on physical and human movements and various logistics issues
- Assist to Purchase goods and services and ensure access to competitive prices and high quality.
- Assist to Ensure the completion of all Tenders fully and completely documented.
- Assist to Preparation of lists of the Organization of the asset inventory, equipment, and property
QUALIFICATIONS & skills:
Average Institute Degree in Business Administration or High School Degree
Prefer experience of 1 year in logistics works
- Computer skills: working on Office programs.
- Communication skills: high communication skills and the ability to facilitate the negotiation process.
- Time management and organization.
- Knowledge and knowledge of roads, markets and places of service in and around Gaziantep
- Skills in warehouse management, transport management, supply chain management.
- Holds driving license and Perfects in driving
Type of Contract: Full time
Workplace: Gaziantep – Turkey
Direct manager: Logistic Officer
Position Code: Log-Ass –TR
Please type the Position code in the Google form, Otherwise the request will be disregarded
How To Apply
For all applicants Please insert the personal information in the Link: https://goo.gl/forms/ET2PLgDfPoy9BdHv1
Only accepted applicants in the short list will be contacted.
Deadline To apply: 25-12- 2017 / 5.00 PM (Turkish local time)
- Sector Civil Society