|Reports to: M&E Head of Department||Duty Station: Gaziantep|
General description of the role:
Under the supervision of the Head of M&E projects management team, the M&E manager will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing remote and third party monitoring and evaluation assignments. Developing M&E methodologies, approaches and develop the required M&E data collection tools. Provide technical guidance to the field monitors, prepare field monitoring guides and notes. Carry out technical trainings, contribute to data analysis and report writing. S/he will support the production and completion of the final products as agreed with different international and local clients in conformance with the scope of work.
He/she will oversee the design of field work plans and follow up on the field work remotely providing guidance and support on a timely professional manner.
The M&E manager is also responsible for coordination and continues communication with RMTeam clients providing timely updates.
The M&E manager will also be responsible to comply with RMTeam quality assurance protocols and insure the collection of high quality data.
He/she will work closely with the operation department to design realistic field work plans, and with the learning and development department to ensure high level of training is being delivered. He/she will generally work with the project management team to ensure effective, high quality deliverables of different projects implemented by RMTeam.
- Mange key projects and ensure accountability for budget, timely deliverables and track projects timeline, milestones and closedown.
- Design and implement M&E methodologies, plans, M&E tools, analyze data and reflect M&E findings in comprehensive reports.
- In collaboration with the head of unite, develop project management plans setting out tailored guidance and methodologies
- Work closely with filed coordinators to design field work plans per team with clear guidance on project characteristics and key instructions
- Lead and maintain a knowledge management system for key projects
- Design field monitoring guide and ensure field researchers get a good, meaningful and engaging introduction to projects
- Work closely with L&D department to deliver a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts and learning tools
- Support field coordinators with field monitoring missions including (assign team’s tasks, provide technical support, follow up daily data collection process and advice on adjustment of work plans, etc..)
- Ensure key projects are following RMTeam data quality protocols by working closely with QA department
- In collaboration with field coordinators, facilitate post field work debriefing sessions
- Lead data cleaning and verification processes as per RMTeam quality protocol
- In collaboration with content analysis and reporting experts oversee the analysis and interpretation of monitoring and evaluation results to transform them into learning and relevant findings
- Contribute to field researcher’s performance evaluation system rating per project
- Contribute to client’s communications and relation management
- Performs duties and responsibilities consistent with understanding of quality management system requirements set by RMTeam quality standard.
- Support head of M&E unite in pulling together all relevant lessons and information from all units to inform the review and improvement of the core RMTeam strategy.
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in designing and implementing M&E projects
- Demonstrated expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong analytics skills and well-versed with digital tools for data collection
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, economics, international development, evaluation research, statistics, or a related field
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, good judgment, and problem-solving abilities.
- Be punctual and be able to work to tight deadlines in an organized manner and to a high standard
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and other data management systems.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult working circumstances.
- Previous experience working in humanitarian programmes.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your English CV and a Cover Letter before 13/10/2017 explaining your interest and suitability for the role of M&E Manager with the title of the position in the subject line.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Sector EU Experts / Project Team