For this job the person is obliged to respect the confidentiality of the information about beneficiaries, personnel and the programme.
TERMS OF REFERENCES
Contract period: One year starting from September 2017 (renewable)
Schedule: Full time
In the context of the starting up and consolidation of a centre (Nefes Centre) for rehabilitation of trauma for migrants in Istanbul and in collaboration with the different professionals, is the link between collaborators and the centre in order to establish and maintain good relations and ensure proper referrals.
- Represents centre in front of collaborators and facilitates communication between them and the centre.
- Establishes contacts with new collaborators, introduces centre and raises awareness to increase the number of referrals to the centre.
- Conducts regular assessments of the quality of the referral system and monitors it in order to identify room for improvement and propose changes.
- Eventually follow up beneficiaries referred from centre to medical service providers.
- Actively participates in general team meetings.
- Collects data, checking its validity and reports on time.
- Education: Academic degree in Medicine/Nursing
- Languages: Turkish and English are essential
Experience: Desirable working experience with specific vulnerable groups
Knowledge on & experience in Health Care System in Turkey
Experience in working in team, preferably in non-governmental organizations (NGOs)
Knowledge: Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet) is essential
Skills & Competencies: Excellent communication, inter-personal and listening skills
Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
Good communication skills.
Commitment to confidentiality and neutrality
Open-minded, adaptable, cooperative
Able to work under pressure in an emotionally challenging environment
Good organization skills
Flexible and open to different cultural, multi-ethnic and gender dynamics
- Sector Civil Society
- Level Employee
- Position Doctor
- Highest Degree University
- Experience 1-3
- Language Level Turkish (C2, Level 6, Advanced), English (C2, Level 6, Advanced)