ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK :
- Focal point for supported facilities to contact: HR (updating health facilities staff changes reflected to payrolls, FSR for staff recruitment and replacement, time sheets, etc), supplies (Prepare, collect approvals and follow PR for monthly running costs and needs including fuel according to the allocation)
- Prepare PRs for trainings: accommodation, training materials, and travel costs, etc.
- Prepare and follow up on PRs for its timely delivery.
- Keep updated database of relevant information including: facilities within the project areas supported by IMC (full and partial support), dates of supply delivery,
- Utilizing existing database to keep track of logistic and HR issues for Program team
- Updated list of facilities
- Updated list of facility deliveries
- Keep updated database of all incentive staff for all IMC supported facilities
- Liaise with health facility medical coordinator to follow up re: staffing changes and documentation required for HR processes (including documentation, IDs, photographs required for BI check, etc.)
- Work with HR department re: updating contracts and staffing lists for payroll purposes
- Keep and update MOUs for the health facilities
- Develops weekly work plan and reports to the supervisor weekly bases.
- Attend meetings with various departments as requested by the supervisor
- Assist in arranging meetings and training by arranging venues, stationery, etc. as requested by the Medical Operation Manager
- Travel to field sites if necessary and requested by supervisor
- Adhere to IMC Code of Conduct and internationally accepted humanitarian principles
- Follow all IMC rules and regulation including security clearances before travel
- Any other tasks as requested by Medical Operations Manager
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration or relevant degrees.
- Must be highly fluent in English and Arabic.
- In possession of Turkish ID
- Should be skilled in MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Work experience with NGOs.
- Have experience in the same field/position
- Flexibility and ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures.
- Ability to work effectively within team and under pressure.
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development.
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Applications should include a detailed CV, a cover letter and should be submitted in English with the subject title ” Medical Program Officer” to following email address, respectively:
- Sector Service